Status: hi. will be updating at least twice a week. xoxo B.

All I Wanted Was You

a messy and disgusting lie

I sat on her library floor holding her after she told me what she had been keeping from me.
In a way I was glad she finally let that wall down, that she decided to accept me into her life in every way and that... she told me she loved me.
This moment, this exact moment is one I will never forget.
The moment she told me those three little words, and meant it.
My break wasn't as severe as hers but it cut me deep and a bit of my heart went missing.
But meeting her caused that missing piece to somehow come back, it heal in a way.
Belinda makes me feel alive, and trust people in a way.
She loves me for me.
Not because I am an actor, famous, have money, or play Edward Cullen but for me.
Rob.
The one who would rather stay at home playing his guitar than be stalked and trampled by fans.
Don't get me wrong I appreciate them but I need my profession and my personal life not to cross over sometimes.
She sees all the cracks and has stuck around and doesn't mind I occasionally buy her something, even though I think she really doesn't know how to receive gifts from someone especially a guy.
Through all her pushing and testing me I still lover her.
I truly and deeply love her.
in such a short amount of time but you know you just know deep inside when you found the one you were meant to be with forever and I found her.
I though I did before but that was a lie, a messy and disgusting lie.
but this, her, she is different, we are different.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've slept so long without you.

<3
xxkilleswithakissxx<---I am alright just some personal stuff and lack of access to a computer is what causes the long wait in between updates and for that I am sorry.
nilanarcotic<---lol its alright. I do it all the time.

and oh doing a ask and answer question thingy on youtube.
as in you want to know something about this story or one of the completed ones, or are just curious about something just leave your question here I will make a video response and post the link with the night's chapter.

read,comment, and as always enjoy

xoxo
imaxmusic.artxbaby