Status: hi. will be updating at least twice a week. xoxo B.

All I Wanted Was You

I always intended to wait...

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Belinda this is something you can’t take back and I just want you to be sure that you’re ready for it.”

“I am. I mean I don’t want to do it in exact moment but I just wanted to let you know that whenever the moment comes I want to make love to you Rob.”

“Bel-“

“You don’t have to say anything now, I just-I just wanted you to know.”

“What made you decide to?”

“You.”

“Me?”

“Yes you. I just have this feeling you know and I don’t want to question it or try to go against it I am just going to go with it. I am going to listen to it and embrace and let myself love you in every way I can think of because I know-I know I truly love you Rob.”

“I don’t deserve you.”

“Yes you do. It’s I who doesn’t deserve you.”

**

We listened to music and enjoyed a proper New York pizza in the warmth of our New York hotel room, this was all I needed music, pizza and him.

I could be happy with just him for the rest of my life.

I never thought I could feel this intensely about someone after the hell I went through.

But just one smile, one hug, one kiss, and I know I would follow this man anywhere.

“Belinda may I ask you something personal?”

“Sure shoot.”

“Were you waiting to find someone you love before you went to bed with him or were you waiting for marriage?”

Whoa.

“I never really thought about it like that before.”

“You don’t have to answer the question I was just curious.”

“Oh no its fine I just honestly never thought about it from that point of view before. Well to be honest I always intended to wait until I was truly in love. I wanted to be in love when I made love to them, to look back and remember that feeling of pure bliss when I thought about it, no matter where the relationship ended up going.”

“wow.”

“Yeah is that too weird?”

“no, that’s-I never really heard it described like that before. Makes me almost wished I waited.”

“Waited for what?”

“For you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
read, comment, recommend and enjoy.

xoxo
B