Tell Me or Else

1/1

Chanel Heyes was sitting in the Slytherin common room gazing at the fire while reading her book. It was only nine o'clock in the evening. She wasn't planning on heading to bed anytime soon, especially she wouldn't get much sleep with Millicent's snoring. Sighing Chanel flipped the page and carried on reading. Though there was a reason why she was down there other than the snoring. She was worried about Draco Malfoy. Her father, Voldemort, made him a Death Eater and gave him a mission which she had no idea. It was killing her not to know.

Suddenly, she noticed a shadow near her and her eyes followed it. To her luck it turned out to be Draco's. Chanel closed her book getting up and walked over to him before he could leave the common room.

"Draco!" She said grabbing his arms and dragged him away from the portrait.

"Princess? What are you doing up?" He asked confused as to why she was still awake. "You should go to bed. There are classes tomorrow and I'm sure your father wouldn't approve of it."

Chanel rolled her eyes and folded her arms. She hated being called princess, but decided to let it go this time. "Right, last time I checked you were a student as well...Where are you going?"

Draco froze and his eyes widened. He knew the girl had no idea about his mission and her father told him not to tell her. Chanel clearly didn't like the life of a Death Eater and Voldemort knew it. He wanted her to become one, he even started to train her Dark Arts. Surprisingly, the girl liked it. However, knew it was against her beliefs.

"Is your mission to be done within the school?" Chanel whispered not wanting anyone to hear. She suspected Draco would be doing it that night.

"I'm sorry to say that it's none of your business." Draco answered coldly before getting out of her grip and exited the common room.

Chanel sighed frustrated and ran a hand through her blond hair. She wanted to know badly where and what he was about to do. Pulling out her wand, she slowly exited as well deciding to follow him. Not long after, Draco reached the seventh floor and stood in front of a wall. Voldemort's daughter looked puzzled at his actions when he walked back and forth a few times. Suddenly, a door appeared before him.

She stared her eyes widened at the sight. Before the door closed behind Malfoy, Chanel quickly managed to slip in. Glancing around, she noticed a lot of stuff and tried not to bump into them. She hid behind something and watched as Draco walked over something a huge wrapped with a long cover. He took it off revealing some kind of closet. Or at least that's what she thought it was.

Chanel observed his movements while he admired the closet. She leaned forward to get a good look at it which resulted her to trip and fall on the floor. That made Draco to turn around and hiss "Who's there?"

His eyes traveled down and spotted the Dark Lord's daughter on the floor trying to get up. "Chanel? Are you alright?"

Draco ran over to her concerned and picked her up. "I'm fine." She said dusting herself.

"You followed me, didn't you?" Malfoy said shaking his head. "Look...I can't tell you the mission. The Dark Lord ordered me not to."

Chanel got angry at that and walked over to him. "You will tell me and don't make me say get it out of you."

Draco looked at her amused. He smirked at her knowing anything she would try, no words regarding what he's assigned for would come out. "Try me, Riddle."

Chanel mimicked his smirk and inched closer to his face. She grabbed him by the neck and kissed him gently yet a little rough. She decided to leave it short and pulled away. "So, are you going to tell me now?" She asked not letting him go.

Draco smirked once more and said simply "No." He pulled her closer to him by wrapping his arms around her waist. "But kiss me again and would tell you something."

She leaned in again kissing him feeling him returning it. They stayed like that for a while then pulled away for air. "Tell me."

"I love you." He said breathing heavily. Chanel was shocked at his statement. He had never hinted that he even liked let alone loved her. She was the one who loved him through out the years.

Chanel wasn't going to complain and said "I love you too." Draco actually smiled for the first time instead of smirking and went back to kissing her.