Status: Comment, subscribe, please!

Raising the stakes

We grindin' like a mother***er tryina stay rich

Sage's P.O.V

"Hey, uh, Sage. I'm Dakota." The girl said with an open laugh, and and even more pronounced smirk.

"Ew!! You're my sister?!" I nearly shrieked.

Suddenly her face fell and I saw something I'd never fathomed I'd see on my little sister's face. Hurt. Dakota'd always had a fuck what you think attitude. She was a free spirit. I'd never gotten to her before.

"Oh. I thought you'd be. . .proud to call me your sister." She said retreating a couple steps back.

"No! It's not that, Kota. I'm so proud to call you my little sister. I just. . .I said that cause I thought you were hot." I mumbled feeling extremely weird about it.

"You. . .thought I was hot?" She asked blushing profusedly.

I'd never seen a Native so red in my life. We all knew she didn't really want an answer. She was shocked, for the most part. I'm sure anyone else would find it weird if your big brother told you, you were hot and tried hitting on you.

I should've known she was my baby sister. If I hadn't put this off for so long I would've. I'd been too busy trying to avoid her that I'd never realized how much she could've changed. I was ashamed of myself to say the least.

"Holy fuck, you're so grown up. My baby sister is a more well known Mobster than me." I said wrapping my arms around her.

"What you talking about?" She asked hugging me back.

"You're all over the internet, nigga. All you gotta do is type in 'Native Mob' and like a 15 articles come up about some shooting, or drug trafficing. All they had was a police sketch, I had no idea it was you." I murmured pulling away.

Kota's P.O.V

"I know, fuck. I'm worried about that. I mean, what am I supposed to do? I ain't changing my face." I said scowling.

"Dakota, where are we going? Adrianna's getting uncomfortable." Everett said.

"Damn, nigga, say something. If you don't wanna be here we can dip. Don't be scared to tell me how you feel. We know we aren't the worst company, but we know we certainly aren't the best. C'mon, where you wanna go?" I asked turning to the white girl in the back.

Sage scrutinized her in a way that made her feel small, and I could tell. He loved sizing people up, but a little ass girl? Nah, hell no.

"Damn, Sage. Fall the fuck back." I said placing my hands on his chest and pushing him.

"What the fuck? Why'd you bring a little ass white girl?" He demanded stepping forward to size me up, too.

"That's my nigga right there. My lil' home girl. Don't be fuckin' talking shit. Around these parts we know there ain't no reason to carry a gun, don't mean we don't." I threatened as I lowered my voice.

"Your gonna threaten to shoot your own brother?" He demanded lowly.

"Nah, nigga. That ain't a threat. It's a promise, that if you ever touch any of my nigga's. . .it's your ass on the line." I said sneering at him in a way that I never thought I would at my brother.

"I see you've got priorities, but what happened to 'blood is thicker than water'?" Sage asked with a grimace.

"My blood runs undiluted. Blood isn't the only fam you got, and while I was away, that was the kind I didn't have. So don't talk this mad shit. Because for a year, you didn't want nothing to do with me. You chose them over me." I said pointing at his goons that were still sitting.

Nobody wanted to get in this family brawl, and my goons stepped back too. This was between me and my big brother, and neither of us was backing down any time soon.

"Sage! I'm dropping you're brother off, can you bring him to your aunt's house?" A booming voice called down the wide corrider.

Reluctantly we both tore our eyes away and turned to look. My father, not looking a day older than he had 2 years ago, was strolling over with my little 8 year old brother trailing a ways behind.

"Forrest." I murmured with little respect.

"And you are?" He asked turning to look at me with interest.

"You're daughter." I growled looking away.

"Dakota. When'd you get back in town?" He asked with less interest than before.

"Why? No surprise homecoming party waiting? I thought you'd know." I sneered sarcastically.

"I don't keep tabs on girls as unrespectable as you. Why would I waste my time?" He smirked hoping he'd get to me.

"Yeah, I'll take Jared. You can go now." Sage said stepping between us.

Suddenly I was very grateful Sage was there. As much as I hated my father, it hurt that he thought so little of me.

"Kota!" Jared yelled running over to jump on me having missed the entire arguement.

"My little nigga! Oh my god, my little goon is getting so big!" I yelled catching him and spinning him around.

"How can he recognize her, but I can't?" Sage mumbled to someone.

"Because he's not thinking with his dick." I said pursing my lips.

"Oh damn! Uhh, why don't you meet us at my house?" DJ asked coming up to give me a hug.

"Damn, nigga. I missed your muck ass." I smirked.

"Damn, bitch. I missed your racist ass." He retorted.

I let Jared down, and he followed me, Everett, Jagger, Drake, Justyn, Bennett, Valary, and Adrianna to my Durango. Kellie, and Brayden had returned to the car about halfway through the meeting, so there was nobody to wait for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn, please comment! Or just read. . .:/ that'd be nice too. . .