If It Itches It Will Be Scratched

1/1

Bodies swayed against each other on the dance floor. People losing themselves in the illusory realm of timelessness. Glenn stood at the window with a whiskey in hand surveying the people dancing. He was alone.

He looked down at his wedding band. Kristy never really did forgive him for forgetting their anniversary. She didn't join him that night, not that he minded, he knew Ben would be there. Ben always knew how to cheer him up no matter how bad a day he was having.

Ben, for his age, had a lot of experience. Little things he'd do that, in an everyday situation one would never think of as even being pleasurable, were. Glenn got off on that.

Glenn never considered himself to be gay. Sure, he'd fooled around maybe once or twice when he was younger but that was it. He didn't think that he could feel all the same things for a man that he felt for Kristy. Fucking closet. To much of a man to admit that he could even remotely feel something more other than the typical friendship for another man.

Glenn watched as Ben mingled with the other party goers. Laughing. Smiling. God he was gorgeous. An occasional glance in his direction as Ben sauntered around the room.

By the third hour Glenn was growing tired of Ben’s flamboyant nature. He came to this horrid party to be with him, not to sit in the corner being a wall flower and to listen to some pathetic middle-aged mans rant about how he wasn’t appreciate. Fuck Ben.

Whiskey placed down on the glass coffee table, coat in hand, Glenn made his way towards the door. His forearm grabbed. Pulled into a dimly lit room. Door closing behind him. What was this? Lips softly pressed against his.

‘I seen you looking at me all night...’ Ben. Words effortlessly slipped from his lips into Glenn’s ear. Moving against it with every word. ‘I also noticed that you’re alone.’ Lips slipped down to kisses on his neck. A playful shove from Ben towards the bed.

‘So where’s Kristy?’ Asking uncaringly, running his fingers through Glenn’s sandy blonde hair. Slipping into the familiar comfort of Bens gentle touch any of Glenn’s previous worries had vanished.

‘S-she’s at home.’ Snapping back into reality. ‘I forgot our anniversary.’ Glenn rested his head on Bens stomach. Sigh. “Aw poor baby, dont worry i’ll make everything ok.” Ben pushed Glenn onto his back, removing his shirt and kissing down his toros towards his trousers.

Just when Ben got to his belt he stopped and slide back up the bed, laying next to Glenn and resting his head on his chest. 'We should go back. People will start to wonder where we are.' Ben said as he sat up. 'Oh come on, one-one noticed us leave. I just wanted to be alone with you.' Glenn said as he rythmically stroked Bens back.

Pulling away from his touch Ben got off the bed. 'This isnt a good idea.' Sitting on the edge of the bed Glenn put his hands on his waist and pulled Ben in closer to him. 'Really? You wish you werent here?' He said as he looked up at Ben.

'Im just worried we’ll get ourselves in too deep.' 'Forget about everything else. Just for tonight. See how much i wont you?' Glenn pulled him in even closer so that their bodies were touching. 'I’ve always wanted to go deep with you.'

Ben ran his fingers through Glenns hair as he contemplated what Glenn said. 'Really?' Ben asked smiling. 'I go to bed at night and think about you. You’re the only person I’ve every really wanted.' Assured Glenn as Ben hands moved down over Glenns shoulders to his chest.

'God i think about you too.' Ben whispered softly. 'Yeah?' Glenns hands slid around to his arse as Ben undid his shirt and let it fall to the ground. Kissing Bens stomach Glenn slid his fingers into Bens trousers.

'And do you think about this?' Bens head fell back as he closed his eyes and let the feeling of Glenns kiss linger on his body. 'Yes…' Suddenly Glenn stopped. 'Wait. Maybe your right, maybe this is a bad idea. Maybe we shouldn’t be doing this.' Glenn got up and started to do his top back up.

Ben turned around looking at Glenn confused. 'What?' Ben stared at Glenn confused. 'You’re the one who thinks this is a bad idea.' Glenn smirked as Ben walked over to him, placing his hands on his cheast and whispering into his ear. 'It is a bad idea… but, I like being bad.' Pulling back he smiled.

Picking his shirt up off the ground Ben looked casually back at Glenn over his shoulder. 'If you want to be good, you can go back to the party.' 'What happens if i stay?' Glenn asked curiously as Ben reached down, tugging at his zipper. 'Well, for a start, I’ll make you go a little crazy…' He said as he undid Glenns pants, letting them fall to the floor as he undid his shirt, pushing it off him and letting his own hand hand fall so it brushed Glenns penis.

'I’ll stroke you and tease you…' Pushing up agaisnt Glenn as he continued to whisper in his ear and play with his hair. 'Until you think im going to give you what you want, then, I’ll stop.'
Ben pulled away, pushing Glenn onto the bed again and sat in the chair opposite him.

'What? Why? Dont stop!' Ben laughed and bit his lip as he watched Glenns body ache for his touch. “No, I want you to wait until I'm ready for you.' He said as he let the sleve of his shirt fall off his shoulder.

Unable to fight the temptation anymore, Glenn lunged towards Ben kissing his mouth and neck. “Oh now im ready. You can do whatever you want with me. Would you like that?” Ben asked while sliding his fingers over Glenns torso, cheast and shoulders.

“God yes! I wont you so bad it hurts.” Glenn wrapped his arms around Bens waist lifting him up and moving him towards the bed, placing him down gently as he kneeled above him passionately kissing all over her body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my best stuff but there you go
Peace xo