This Just Feels Like Spinning Plates

Michelle was living in New York, making a humble living in the way of party planning. It wasn’t how she expected her life to go, nor was it her choice of lifestyle. She dreaded the thought of each coming party as she sent out invitations to socialites, movie stars, or recording artists. As fate would have it, one day, one party, one person, would turn her life upside down, and help her get on the road she wanted to be on.
  1. Chapter 1: I never loved nobody fully
    “Well what does he expect me to do? Talk with Paris Hilton? I’d rather take up her lifestyle and become anorexic kay thanks.”
  2. Chapter 2: This is the Countdown
    "If this were a test, I would've gotten a D. A passing D, but nonetheless, a D."
  3. Chapter 3: I came here to make you dance tonight
    I took one of the napkins off the table and took a permanent marker out of my bag and quickly wrote one word. “I’m Michelle.” I offered my hand and he shook it and smiled. “Ryan.”
  4. Chapter 4: I can sing this song so blue
    SHORT I KNOW. But I had to update before Christmas. =D I chugged half of my coffee and sat down across from her. “Okay he sat down, started bugging me when I’m listening to Hendrix, you know how I am about people bothering me when I’m listening to hi
  5. Waiting on some beautiful boy to save you
    “Hi, remember me? Ryan.” He extended his hand but I quickly took a sip from my cup and cleared my throat.
  6. Your heart was dying fast and you didn't know what
    Ryan's POV - “I can just feel him here every time I leave a rose,” she said, wiping her eye with the back of her hand.