One More Time.

Chapter One.

RAYS POV.

I glanced over at him playing his guitar. Where does he get so much energy from?

He always puts every ounce of his effort into thrashing his guitar and tonight was no exception. The only difference was that he knew exactly what he was doing, every movement was planned and carefully executed perfectly. He was performing but not only for the thousands of fans watching us, but for me at the same time.

He walked over to Gerard and their lips collided forcefully, the crowd going wild. I felt a strong surge of jealousy but just kept my head down and continued to play to the best of my ability. I felt a head on my shoulder and looked up. It was Frank.

He grinned and licked my cheek. I grimaced and pushed him away but this was all for show, we both knew we wanted it really.

I realized how long I had been looking at him and quickly averted my eyes back to the crowd. This was our last song and they were going insane. I glanced back over at Frank, he was rolling on the ground, playing as hard as he could.

Not the only thing that's hard. I couldn't have been more grateful for the song to end.

"THANK YOU NEW JERSEY, GOODNIGHT!" Screamed Gerard and the lights shut off instantly. I hurried off the side of the stage and was met by a grinning Gerard a few moments later.

"Good show tonight," he smiled.

"Y-yeah," I panted.

"Hey guys," said Frank, walking past us and taking off his guitar. He handed it to a tech and stretched his arms.

"I'm tired," he whined as Bob approached us.

"Oh god. Not this again!"

"Bob... you know cos you loooove me?"

"Frank I said no!" said Bob firmly. Mikey and Gerard were shaking with silent laughter.

"But please! puh-lease!!" wailed Frank melodramatically.

"I said no! If you want a piggy back to the bus just ask Ray or something!"

"Raaaaaaaay?" said Frank, now coming over to me.

"Nope," I laughed, putting my guitar down.

"Fine then," Frank pouted and we all began to walk away to head back to the bus to change.

"Frank I said NO!" Roared Bob as Frank leapt onto his back.I turned around just in time to see Bob and Frank on the ground trying to untangle themselves from each other.

We all laughed as they heaved themselves to their feet.

"You dropped me! I'll get you!" warned Frank.

"Oh, I'm scared, what you gonna do poke me to death?"

"Don't mind if I do!" Frank poked Bob over and over again until he looked as if he was about to explode.

"Your boring!" said Frank and he ran off to annoy Mikey.

God this is going to be a long night with him this hyper...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I know this is short, I just didn't want to put anything else in this chapter. The next one will be longer and better, I promise. Let me know if I should continue with this!