One More Time.

Chapter Ten.

BOBS POV.

"Frank, you are the biggest twat to ever walk the face of the earth!" I yelled, storming to my bunk the second we were back on the bus.

He just had to trip me over and the others just had to all laugh about it.

"I know," he smiled sweetly and I felt like punching him. Can't he just grow the fuck up?!

"Fuck you," I growled, slamming the door to the bunk room so hard that the whole bus shook.

Trying to take deep breaths to calm myself, I climbed into my bunk and shut my eyes.

"You really don't like him sometimes, do you?" came Mikey's voice, interrupting my thoughts.

"No. I don't. He pisses me off and there's no need for it! What the fuck did I ever do to him?" I raged, instantly regretting it.

"I know your pretty mad right now, but there's no need to take it out on me."

"But... but I didn't!"

"Yes you did!"

"I did not!"

"Yeah, you did!"

"Fuck off Mikey."

He looked at me, hurt by my thoughtless words.

"Fine," he said coolly, walking out of the room and slamming the door behind him.

Shit! And now my boyfriend isn't talking to me, just fucking brilliant.

I wish we could just tell the guys, have a completely normal relationship, none of this hiding all the time. I mean, the guys don't even know I'm gay, or that Mikey is bisexual. We've all seen how Ray looks at Frank and Gerard on stage when they kiss, we all know they're just messing around but Ray still gives them filthy looks.

What if he's homophobic? What if, the second Mikey and I come out and tell everyone, he leaves the band?

I let my thoughts race around for a while until there was a knock at the bunk room door.

"Come on in," I said wearily, hoping, for one of the first times ever, that it wasn't Mikey.

"Bob?" came Frank's voice.

"What do you want Frank," I sighed, sicking my head out of my bunk to look at him, stood there guiltily in the doorway, like a young child about to be told off for stealing from the cookie jar.

"I wanted to apologize for being such a dick."

"Oh. OK."

"Yeah and I wanted to say that... I'm sorry that I annoy you and stuff too, but I mean, it's the tour I think, I'm so sick of this bus, sick of it all, the only part I really enjoy is that hour and a half a night. I shouldn't take out my frustrations on you."

I narrowed my eyes suspiciously.

"Who told you to say all this?"

"Ray. He said if I don't apologize to you properly, I don't get my seven bags of skittles," he said sadly.

I sighed.

"OK Frank, I accept your apology, but if you annoy me again, I'm going to put you in my suitcase with all my dirty clothes, zip it up, and throw you out of the back of the bus, whilst its moving. Understand?"

"Yep. Sorry buddy."

"S'OK," I said, rolling back into my bunk fully.

I get so sick of touring too, there's shit all to do on the bus other then watch TV all the time, or sleep. Sleep is good.

Deciding that maybe I had slept enough over the last few days, I dragged myself out of my bunk and into the lounge area where everyone else was sat around on the couches, watching TV.

"What you watchin' guys?" I asked casually, not looking at Mikey deliberately.

Nobody replied but Ray held up the DVD case of 'Mr. Bean goes to Hollywood' and pointed at the TV screen.

"Awesome," I said, looking for somewhere to sit.

And the only space had to be next to Mikey...

I sat down and he stood up.

"Where you goin' Mikes?" asked Gee, looking up at his brother as he left the room.

"Bunk," grunted Mikey, walking into the bunk room and shutting the door.

"Someone's on their period," muttered Frank and we all snickered with laughter.

"He's such a woman, he gets all moody over nothing," said Gee with a smirk.

"I noticed it too but I didn't want to say anything, are you sure he's not 'Michelle' instead of Michael?" laughed Ray.

I know he's not 'Michelle', the cock would be a dead giveaway...

"Probably is," said Gee, now re-focusing on the movie.

Mikey didn't come out of the bunk room for the entire day. Only when we had reached the venue and gone to set up had he re-appeared, his eyes slightly redder than usual.

We set up and sound-checked and he didn't say a word to any of us. He must have heard what they were all saying about him earlier. I felt glad that I had kept my mouth shut but I knew he was still mad at me for telling him to fuck off.

The show was tense. Mikey wouldn't even look at anybody, he just kept his head down and played. I think it was probably the most unenjoyable show I have played with the band, just because Mikey wasn't paying any attention to us.

Usually we make eye contact every now and then and smile, or Frank would walk over to him and rest his head on his shoulder but tonight there was nothing.

I was keeping myself to myself mostly too, I kept my head down and played as best I could, only looking up when I heard the crowd volume increase significantly.

Frank and Gerard were making out. I rolled my eyes and then looked at Ray quickly. He was giving them the filthiest look I have ever seen.

When the show finished I decided it was time to make things right with Mikey before we all headed off to the hotel tonight. I clambered down the back of my drum riser and ran off to find Mikey but he had already disappeared to the dressing room.

I knocked the door and waited for him to reply.

He didn't. Without a word he just opened the door, looked at me, and then walked straight past me without a backwards glance as he walked down the corridor.

Shit. I really have blown it this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please. x