One More Time.

Chapter Three.

BOBS POV.

"Frank?" I asked, knocking on the door gently.

"Just a second, I'm getting changed!" He called, he sounded a bit panicked.

"Alright, I was just checking you hadn't fallen out of the bunk and hurt yourself or something."

"No, I'm fine, thanks for asking," he said, I heard rustling and then Frank opened up the door. Minus a shirt.

"OK, I was just checking your alive is all. Is Ray in there?" I asked, looking past him.

"He might be in his bunk, I didn't check."

I walked past Frank and saw Ray's bunk had the curtain drawn.

"Ray?" I asked, he didn't respond so I opened the curtain just a tiny bit.

"Awww," I said softly, seeing Ray fast asleep.

"Be quiet, don't wake him up," I warned Frank before leaving the room to continue watching a movie with Mikey and Gee.

RAY'S POV.

"Close one," I sighed as Frank clambered up into my bunk, now shirtless from pretending to be getting changed.

"Yeah but Bob will never know, he's so easy to trick, he'll believe anything," said Frank with a slight giggle.

"I'm so tired," I said, trying to stifle a yawn.

"Mmm me too," he said, shifting closer to me and burying his face in my neck. I wrapped one arm around him and held him close, pulling the blankets over us with my other arm.

"Your sleeping here?" I asked, it wasn't much of a question, he seemed to have already made up his mind.

"Mmm, if the guys ask, I'll tell them I had a bad dream and couldn't sleep so I crawled in here with you," he said sleepily. I was falling asleep too, and falling asleep fast.

"OK, night," I mumbled and with that I was asleep.

***

I awoke to the sound of giggling and the click of a camera.

"Fuck off," I muttered, not wanting to move or open my eyes.

"Smile Ray!" came Gerard's voice. I groaned and rolled over, it was too early for this kind of crap.

"Uh... Ray..." came Frank's voice, I peeked my eyes open just a little. I was curled into him, still in my bunk from where we had been last night. I shifted away from him a little.

"Sorry dude..." I apologized quickly and rolled away from him more, falling out of the bunk and smacking my head on the floor. Gerard, Mikey and Bob laughed loudly as I picked myself up, disorientated, and staggered away from them, clutching at my head which was now pounding from where I smacked it on the hard floor.

"Ray are you alright?" asked Frank a few moments later.

"No," I whined, still holding my head. There was a large lump appearing where it had struck the floor and pain was racking through my head.

"Awwww babe," he said quietly so the other guys wouldn't hear. He sat down on the couch beside me and pulled me into a hug.

"Ray you alright dude?" asked Mikey, coming out of the bunk area looking decidedly guilty.

"He hit his head real hard you guys! That wasn't funny!" said Frank protectively.

"Aww Ray, dude, we're sorry!" said Gerard, coming over and joining in the hug with Frank and I. This was good, it would look more innocent this way.

"It's OK," I mumbled, my face now squished against Frank's shoulder.

"So I'm guessing I have to delete the pictures?" said Bob. We all shot death-glares at him and he visibly flinched.

"OK, OK! I'm deleting them now, jeez..."

Frank burst out laughing and him and Gee let me go.

"What is it?"

"Nothing, I'll tell you later," he said, walking back into the bunk area.

After about ten minutes of sitting in the lounge area with Mikey, Bob and Gerard and I got bored and went to see what Frank was doing and to ask him why he burst out laughing like that.

"What was so funny?" I asked walking into the room and shutting the door behind me.

"Bob, he winked at Mikey," said Frank from his bunk, giggling a little.

"You don't think Bob and Mikey..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, thank you to all my commenter's and subscribers!! I have two other stories on the go, another slash called Trust Me and a Bob Bryar-based story Forgotten . I'll try and keep the updates as regular as possible on all three! Provided I get enough comments.