One More Time.

Chapter Seven.

RAYS POV.

"Oh god no!" I cried, running from the room. Sure, I like Frank a lot but playing twister is one thing I will not do. No way. No how.

"Ray come on!" said Frank, chasing me into the room and closing the door behind him. I stood with my back against the bunks and looked at him.

"No. I will absolutely not play twister."

"Please Ray! I'll make it worth your while," he whispered in my ear. I shivered and felt a rush of blood southwards. Shit. Tight jeans going to make that very obvious...

"Frank we can't! Bus full of people..."

"Who won't hear a thing, come on Ray, please, do a little something for me and I could maybe do a little something for you?" his hand trailed down my chest over my stomach and then over my crotch, touching very lightly. I slapped his hand away, even though I mentally kicked myself for it afterwards.

"Frankie don't," I said softly but firmly enough so that he didn't do it again.

"Sorry."

"It's OK, but you know I hate twister, please don't make me play it?" I asked in a very persuasive tone of voice.

"OK."

"Actually, I'll play, but it depends what I will get in return..." His eyes widened a little and his lips formed a small smirk.

"Well, we'll have to see, are you going to stop being so shy?" he asked.

"I'll try."

"I'll need better then that Ray. Are you going to stop being so shy and actually let me get anywhere near you?"

"Y-yes," I didn't sound so sure of myself.

"Ray you have to be more confident! Why are you so shy?"

"I don't know..." I mumbled. The truth was, I had only realized I was gay when I began to lust after Frank and he's the first guy I've been with.

"Well, relax OK?"

"I will," I pulled him into a kiss and took control, acting much more confident then I felt.

Frank's hands wandered lower, towards my ass where they paused, grabbing and squeezing for a moment before working their way around to my hips. The kiss deepened and Franks hands ran over the front of my jeans, grabbing at me through the thick denim.

I really wanted to pull away but I didn't, I let him do what he wanted and I can't say I wasn't enjoying it. My hands strayed to his ass and pulled his hips forward into mine. I broke the kiss and lowered my lips to his ear.

"Later," I mumbled in his ear and he pulled away from me reluctantly.

"Alright guys, I'll play," I announced, walking back into the room with Frank.

"I call being spinner!" cried Bob immediately and he grabbed the spinner thingy as we set out the mat on the biggest part of spare floor.

"Left hand blue!" we all did as was ordered.

"Right foot yellow."

"Hey Mikey fuck off and get your own yellow dot!" said Frank, pushing Mikey over into the couch.

"Play clean!" called Bob, we all laughed and the game continued.

"Right hand red," I groaned and twisted myself into the awkward position.

"Right foot green," I was practically on my ass now.

"Left foot yellow," I brought my other foot onto the mat and fought with Gee over a dot to place my foot on. I kicked his leg away and he fell. Bob saw him fall but not the kick.

"Gerard! You're out!" Gerard grumbled and got to his feet and left the mat.

"Right hand red," I moved my hand but the only free red square meant I had to go underneath Frank's body to get to it.

"Ooooh we got some twister action going on here!" giggled Gee as I positioned myself underneath Frank who was looking downwards, I was looking up, I was pretty uncomfortable as my back wasn't touching the ground and I was supporting myself with my arms.

"Left hand purple." I lifted my left hand and looked around on the mat.

"Hey! There is no purple!" I cried indignantly.

"I know, I just wanted to see if you would fall for it," laughed Bob.

"Right foot yellow," I was now fully underneath Frank with his ass right against my...

"Ray! No contact is allowed!"called Mikey. Franks arms gave out and he fell right on top of me, causing my arms to buckle under the added weight. I fell flat on my back and Frank landed right on top of me,both of us giggling like maniacs.

"OK, Frank, you loose, get off Ray right now," ordered Bob.

"Nope!" he stayed sat on me so I was unable to get up either.

"Get off me!" I tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge.

"Frank get off him," said Mikey, trying to heave Frank off me but Frank pulled him down on top of himself. The three of us lay on the floor, squished and groaning.

"Get your fat asses off of me!" I yelled, trying to wriggle free.

"PILE ON!" Bob dived on top of us followed shortly by Gerard on top of Bob.

"Hey, this is kind of fun!" said Gee happilly.

"Not when your at the bottom," I said but it came out all muffle because Franks shoulder was shoved in my face. Eventually, everyone stood up one by one and I could breathe again.

"Now, I've played twister, I'm going to chill in my bunk for a bit, nobody bug me OK?" I said and they all nodded. I caught Frank's eye and he smirked.

Two minutes after I had flung myself into my bunk Frank wandered into the room and joined me in my bunk, closing the curtain behind him so we had some privacy. I had heard him shut and lock the door when he came in and I felt myself starting to get nervous.

He pressed his lips to mine in a heated kiss, our tongues exploring and tasting every inch of each others mouths. His tongue brushed against the roof of my mouth and I let out an unintentional moan, he smiled into the kiss and took complete control, rolling us over so he settled on top of me, his crotch pressed right against mine. He was rock hard and I was just as excited.

He ground his hips down and I let out a moan, he bit my lip to stop himself moaning. The friction he had just created was amazing and I felt myself getting a little more confident.

"Ray you have to be quiet," Frank mumbled against my lips.

"Sorry."

"It's OK, I wish we could make more noise..." He lowered his lips to my ear.

"I want to make you scream my name baby," he whispered, his lips right against my ear. His words sent shivers down my spine, but in a good way.

"I think we're in a hotel in a few d-days," I managed out as he ground his hips down again and I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning.

"Oh god I can't wait," he practically growled and I bucked my hips up into his, my hands finding his ass and grabbing at it whilst pushing his hips down into mine at the same time, desperate for more contact.

"Frankie, please," I said breathlessly. He smirked and ran a hand down my chest to my belt buckle where he started to undo it...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha! I'm such a tease! Comments = Frank and Ray lovin'.