One More Time.

Chapter Nine.

FRANK'S POV.

I held my breath as I heard Gerard calling Ray's name.

"Ray-Ray, rise and shine!" the curtain was ripped back and he jumped back a little in surprise.

"Frank?"

"Yeah, Ray and I switched bunks."

"Why?"

"Uh... He likes being on top," I said with a small smirk.

"Don't wanna know dude," he said, rolling his eyes as he went to leave the room.

"Gee, you aren't homophobic are you?" I asked, hoping to sound random and not like I was actually getting at something.

"Of course I'm not! I kiss you on stage, remember?"

"Oh yeah. Oopsie. Are Mikey or Bob homophobic?" I asked, now half hanging out of the bunk.

"Not that I know of anyway, get up, we're going shopping."

"OK, bye Gee." I giggled and he rolled his eyes again and walked away, shutting the door to the bunk room behind him.

"Close one," sighed Ray, climbing out of my bunk where he had gone to hide once we had heard Gerard heading towards the room.

"We better go, we're going shopping apparently," I told him, getting down out of the bunk.

"You gonna terrorize Bob?"

"Of course!"

"Dude, you make shopping worthwhile."

"Awww, I feel so special," I said sarcastically, kissing him on the cheek quickly before we both headed out into the lounge area. The bus came to a stop and I glanced out of the window, seeing a shopping mall.

"Shopping!" I squealed, jumping onto Mikey's lap as he was sat on the couch. He wriggled and pushed me off.

"OK, Frank, you cannot cause mayhem until after we have got what we need, got it?" asked Gerard, walking back over to the couch with a shopping list in his hand. I nodded and we all walked off the bus and towards the supermarket in the mall.

They sent me to do all the boring stuff, get bread and shit like that. Within seconds I had lost interest and found a stray shopping cart and started to push it in front of me, taking anything I liked the look of off the shelves and heaping it all in the cart.

I saw Bob walk across the end of the aisle I was down and I grinned wickedly to myself before rushing up the aisle and following him, my shoes slipping on the stores smooth floor.

"BOBERT!" I squealed, grabbing a bag of marshmallows from my shopping cart and throwing them at him.

"Frank! Leave me alone!" he whined, quickly turning down an aisle and running away so I would lose him in the large store.

"Oh no you don't!" I let go of my shopping cart and sprinted after him, drawing some dirty looks from a few of the other customers.

"Fraaaaankie?" came Ray's voice from behind me. I smiled and turned around to face him.

"Yeah?"

"Leave poor Bob alone now would you?"

"What's in it for me?"

"Nothing. But leave him alone OK?"

"No! I want something in return!"

"OK, skittles?"

"Ten bags," I said quickly, holding my hand out for him to shake.

"Five."

"Seven."

"Deal," he sighed, shaking my hand.

We met up with the rest of the guys and a very twitchy Bob who avoided me and hid behind Mikey for the rest of the trip around the store. I took every opportunity to sneak extra items into the shopping cart when the others weren't looking, they must be blind or something to not notice the amount of stuff I put in there.

I behaved for the rest of the trip, until on our way out of the store carrying all the bags we walked past a big line of shopping carts and I couldn't resist. I stuck my foot out and tripped Bob over...