Status: I totally forgot about this story, I will try and write my chapter soon =] -- Christa

That Was Then

1998

Nick giggled as himself and Jersey colored in the barber shop. Nick snuck a little at his mother, Denise Jonas, then looked at Jersey. "Think if we're real good she'll let us have cake when we get back?" He whispered.

Jersey gigled. "You can't be good." She teased. She was only five while Nick was only six. Yet, they were both very wise for their age.

"Hey!" Nick whined.

Jersey laughed. "Nicky, sing your song to me." She girnned.

Little Nicholas smiled and started to sing "My Girl" to her. Jersey giggled. She loved to hear his voice. And she loved to hear this song. Nick smiled as he sang. He had always heard his mother say that they were going to grow up and get married. Nick didn't know what this meant yet but he was sure he'd like it.

"Oh my!" Nick stopped singing and looked over his left shoulder. A lady wearing a business suit was staring at him. "Young man, your voice is stunning." She smiled at him. "How old are you?"

"Six.." Nick grinned.

His mother walked over. "His voice is amazing. He truly has a one of a kind voice." Denise smiled.

"Ma'am, this is your son?" The lady asked. Denise nodded. "Well, I'd like you to think this over before you answer. But this boy would be amazing on Broadway." The lady smiled. "Here's my card. Call me whenever you decide. I'm only here for another week." After she gave the card to Mrs. Jonas the lady walked out of the shop.

Denise looked at her son. "Well, you've always wanted to preform." She smiled. Nick grinnd and nodded. "I'll talk to your father." And with that she took Nick and Jersey by the hands and left the shop.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Nick and Jersey ran around the front yard with water guns. Joe had joined them later on. Jersey laughed as she was being chased by the boys. She had no friends that were girls she only had Nick, Joe and Kevin.

"Nicholas!" Mrs. Jonas called. He stopped and looked up at his mother.

"Yes ma'am?" He asked.

"Next year you will be performing on Broadway." She smiled.

"Really?!" Nick's eyes grew wide. Mrs. Jonas nodded. Nick started running around the yard in his excitement. He stopped when he saw Jersey with her head dropped. "What's wrong with my girl?" He asked and walked over to her.

"I won't see you, will I?" She asked. Little tears filled her little eyes.

Nick hugged her. "You will! We'll bring you! Right mom?" He looked at his mom.

"As long as her parents don't care I don't see why not." She smiled.

Jersey and Nick cheered and danced around the yard. Nothing could make them happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay short I know.
I would like at least two sub before next chapter!!! Please? and tell me what yu think!