Status: I totally forgot about this story, I will try and write my chapter soon =] -- Christa

That Was Then

2006

Bill walked around on the mall with Tom. He was now towering over his brother. And he started wearing thick eyeliner. Though each day, him and his twin would stare at the old picture of themselves and Layla.

"I miss her! We have to go to America!" Bill whined.

" I miss her too, Bill. But we can't just jump towards America yet." Tom stated.

Bill sighed. He wasn't paying attention when he ran into a girl carrying alot of bags. She dropped all of them and groaned.

"Mein gott! You Idiot! Watch where you're freaking going!" she snapped.

Then she started picking them up. Bill watched then helps her pick them up.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to. My mind's just preoccupied at the moment. I apologize again, miss." Bill said, handing over the other bags.

"No.. It's fine. You didn't mean to." she sighed.

"I'm Bill. and you are?" he smiled.

"I'm Emma." she smiled back.

"Nice to meet you, Emma. Would you like some help?" Bill asked, feeling butterflies in his stomach for the first time in a long time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Layla was hanging out with her friend, Jenni. They were having a great time just pokin' fun at each other and laughing at nothing.

"Let's see what's on tv." Layla smiled and turned it on.

"BREAKING NEWS! This just in! The german band, Tokio Hotel, is scheduled for their very first american tour and it'll kick off here in Austin, Texas on July 25th! Parent's now is the time to start buying the tickets!"

Layla's eyes were huge. They did it.. They made it.

"OH MY GOSH! MOM! BUY ME AND LAYLA TICKETS!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?!" Jenni shouted.

" I swear to god, I'm gonna marry Tom! He's so hot!" she squeaked.

Layla's eyes watered. They didn't even try to call her or contact her to let her know how they were doing or that they actually made their dreams come true.

She felt betrayed and hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG. I'm soo sorry! I forgot it was my turn xDD Comment and SUB! :D CHRISSY'S TURN!

~*~ Meggie