Status: I totally forgot about this story, I will try and write my chapter soon =] -- Christa

That Was Then

2008

Bill held up his hands up to block out the flashing bulbs of the photographers. They followed him from the hotel to the tattoo parlor.

He just got a brand new tattoo and was planning on getting a new one next year. He turned 18 which meant freedom. So he got "freedom 89" tattooed on his arm but in german.

"Bill! Why the sudden tattoo addiction?"

"Bill are you going to get anymore piercings as well?"

"Bill! Did you get another tattoo because your girlfriend wanted you to be more inked?!"

They were like dogs. Hounding Bill's every move. It as if he was a trapped animal. It was insane!

"No comment." he said simply.

But that wasn't the answer they wanted to hear. They yelled more questions louder and louder. As Bill's head pounded and pounded with the mega headache.

He did what he knew best. Run! He sprinted towards the hotel room and called his brother. When Bill ran into the hotel, Tom had called hotel security and they were guarding the doors.

Bill jogged tiredly up the stairs, towards his room. The only thing he wanted right now was sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Layla unloaded hay for the horses. She hated this chore but didn't mind too much afterwards. The horses loved the hay and they loved her for the hay. It was a win, win situtation.

"Layla!" Mary shouted, running up the driveway holding something.

"Mary! What's up?" Layla jumped off the truck bed.

"THIS!" Mary shouted and put the cd in her cd player then shoved an ear bud in Layla's ear.

Pretty soon the oh so familiar voice started playing. Layla covered her mouth. It was her very own, Bill Kaulitz.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and sucky >.< Christa's turn :D Comment and sub please! :D

~*~* Meggie