Status: I totally forgot about this story, I will try and write my chapter soon =] -- Christa

That Was Then

2004

David Jost was looking over Devilish. They were really good. And this was just what he was looking for. The edge he wanted. But. Devilish had already taken off and burned. They needed a name change before he could do anything.

He called their mother Simone and explained everything to her. He sugguested bringing the boys in just to prove they can actually perform and sing.

Around five o'clock there was four boys in his office.

"Sing me something." David smiled.

The gothic looking boy starting singing a song he had wrote prior to the phone call. 1000 Oceans. David listened, nodding. He could sing. and they looked like kids. Hell, they were teenagers. But they could make it big.

"I love you guys, really I do. And I'd like to signed you. But you need a different name. Devilish sounds childish and it's been burned up." David stated.

He learned the boys name.

Bill was the first to speak up.

"Well.. Layla and me love Tokio. And we always stay in Hotels. So Tokio Hotel."

David smiled. "I love it. Perfect. I'd love to meet this. Layla."

"That's not possible.. Her family moved to America." Simone said.

David watched Tom and Bill leave the room as soon as their mother explained everything.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Layla watched the horses grazing in the pasture. Her and her mother were living on a horse ranch that her grandma owned.

She thought of Bill. Her eyes watered and she played with the necklace he bought her. She loved the Texas air though. She loved the country vibe. She even stopped wearing dresses and wore only jeans, boots and shirts. But she missed her Billa.

Layla missed the way Bill would picked her up hugging her. She missed the cute little slurs he had because of his accent.

Layla wiped her eyes. Everything fell apart when they left Germany. Her mom and dad got a divorce and they were having a custody battle still over their daughter.

Layla was old enough to choose who she wanted to live with but she wouldn't choose when the judge asked her. She didn't want to upset anyone.. She loved Germany. She was born and raised there. But she was really loving the country vibe from Texas.

She missed Bill, but she was loving Texas.. She felt like she was betraying Bill. She just wanted both... And at this point. She wanted Bill.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chrissy's turn :DD Comment and Sub!

~Meggie~