The Beast Within Ch:1

The Beast Within Ch:2

I had no Idea what I was doing acting this way I never did before.

It was just that I smelled something and got this feeling that I needed that person and that I was never going to be complete unless I got that smell whatever or whoever it was.

Then I started to whimper it was lightly so no one heard it but me or at least I thought no one heard it…… review of last chapter

Wren the teacher’s POV

I was walking through the rows of desks of students looking for the first student I was going to move, when I thought I smelled a changeling about to come into wolf puberty.

I was a Alpha and already had a pack this changeling didn’t have a pack and quite possibly didn’t even know they were a Shifter.

I started looking for a kid with ears and a tail if they didn’t know they wouldn’t hide them like I hid mine.

I started looking for that kid when I heard a whimper to low for any human to hear but not for another shifter like me.

My head snapped in the direction that the whimper came from, It was the boy all the way in the back you could barely see his ears sense the red fur blended so well with his flaming red hair,

the tail I could barely see with the way he was sitting. I watched as he closed his eyes and lifted his nose into the air and sniffed looking for my sent that he most likely got a hint of when I walked by.

I smiled as I decided to move him first and I knew just the place I would move him too just the place.

Wolf’s POV

I couldn’t understand why I was sniffing the air and whimpering, it wasn’t like me and I had no idea what that smell was that I just had to have I just knew that if I never got whatever that smell was that my life wouldn’t be complete.

(NOOOO stop this nonsense) I told myself and opened my eyes. And stopped sniffing the air I told myself the smell wasn’t there and it was like it got stronger and stronger then.

“What is your name” I snapped my head up as I heard the sound of the teacher in front of me. (HE WAS THE SMELL) I screamed to myself. “I asked you what your name was you going to tell me or do I have to keep you after class”

“Wolf” I blurted out then felt myself blush with the look of amusement he gave me.

“Wolf I like that what’s your last name”

“Cu Cullen” I stutter out and feel myself blush more “Cullen its Cullen Mr. Hunter” “

hmm ok I know where I’m moving you, You don’t seem to pay attention much, so your lucky ass get’s to sit next to me at that desk fun aint it.”

I felt my face go red with embarrassment, then all of a sudden I was pissed I have never really bin a violent or angry person. But right then I wanted to punch Mr. Hunter in the face more than anything. I stood up then so fast that my chair knocked over onto the ground.

“What the fucks made you decide to pick on me I didn’t even do anything. I wasn’t talking so what you just decide you want to pick on the fucken quiet kid, make the quiet one feel stupid just cus he looks easy. WELL FUCK YOU I’m not easy and I will NOT stand for your fucked up bullying ass just cus you’re a fucken teacher it doesn’t make you special. So just leave me alone and back the fuck off.”

By the time I had finished my screaming at him I was shaking and felt like something was under my skin trying to claw it’s way out, Mr. Hunter was giving me a look that I couldn’t quiet interpret.

“Wolf come with me and bring your shit with you”

I sighed now that I was calmer I realized what stupid thing I had don’t yelling and cussing out the teacher he took me to his desk and wrote me out a purple slip. Great this was all I needed my first day of school and I was already going to detention first period yay me.

“ And tomorrow you will sit in the desk next to mine understand” “Yes Mr. Hunter” “good now go before I decide to send you to the principle and because of this you will also get to stay after school with me for 1 month. Now get the fuck out of my sight pup” I rolled my eyes and headed towered the door before the door closed completely behind me I heard Mr. Hunter telling the rest of the class what would happen if they pulled a stunt like that with him.

As I started down the hall to detention his last words passed through my mind again Pup who the hell uses that word.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading hope you liked it please excuse the spelling mistakes and bad grammar sorry if it bored you hope you liked it don’t forget to message and rate me please and thank you. I really love messages if any of you feel like sending me one.

The songs of the day are

Cry little sister: from the lost boys sound track Tender is the night: by Jackson Brown Please help me I’m falling: Hank Locklinn Harper Valley PTA: Martina McBride Wasted on the way: Crosby, Stills, and Nash Fire flies: owl City Out of my way: Seether