The Beast Within Ch:1

The Beast Within Ch:3

rolled my eyes and headed towered the door before the door closed completely behind me I heard Mr. Hunter telling the rest of the class what would happen if they pulled a stunt like that with him.

As I started down the hall to detention his last words passed through my mind again Pup who the hell uses that word....... Last chapter review

Wolf’s POV

Detention was barren as in there was no one there I guess I was the only kid who got detention on the first day of school. I saw that the detention teacher for this period was sleeping like the dead and was about to leave the room when the door slammed behind me the teacher jerked awake with a snort.

I turned around and glared at the chick who had just came in I felt my tail start to wag with irritation, and watched as the wince that was on her face turned into shock at finding out I had a tail and that it wasn’t fake. When she looked up at my face more shock and confusion flashed into her eyes as she saw that my eyes were a wired color and that I also had wolf ears to go along with my tail.

She opened her mouth to say something then snapped it shut when the teacher said “well get a move on with it I don’t got all day give me your slips and take a seat” I glared at the girl with the purple eyes one more time then turned around and strode to the teachers desk threw my slip at her, then chuckled softly to myself at the look of shocked outrage on her face as the paper flew into it and headed for the chairs in the back.

I took the seat that was in the shadowy corner of the room then gowned my teeth together as the chick with the door slamming tendency came back and sat next to me. She opened her mouth like she was going to say something but didn’t know how to quite get it out.

“Just spit it out already the sooner you say it the sooner you can move” she blushed a bright red then stutters out, “ar is um are those real” she spluttered out “yes they are real” “um may, may I touch them?” “If you’re gentle I guess it would be alright”

She stretched her hand out slowly and then started to touch my ears, it felt nice she was gentle she laughed then “it’s so soft I thought it would be more rough” “no my tail is soft too” “it feel kind of different like silky but it still has the fur texture but your hair feels like soft strands of silk as well is it actual fur that is on your um ears and tail?”

“yes it is fur but my hair that surrounds it is hair just softer” I thought her eyes wee beautiful like a soft lilac color I had never seen eyes that were wired like my eyes before. “Are your eyes really purple or is it just contacts?” “They are contacts aren’t yours too?” “No my eyes are actually this color what’s the real color of your eyes may I ask” “oh um they are hazel” I cocked my head to the side “what kind of hazel there are many kinds” “oh um mine are green hazelish” Oh cool I said then the bell rang…..
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys liked it I will update again soon Rate and message please sorry if it sucked I would love a message if you could take the time out to send me one.

The songs of the day are

Want: Adam Lambert

Across the nation: Union Underground

Like a prayer: Glee Cast

I can’t fight this feeling anymore: RED Speed Wagon

Seven Nation Army: White Stripes