The Beast Within Ch:1

The Beast Within Ch:6

“GOOD we are hear to train but before I even start to train you I need to tell you what you are and what we are training for exactly”
“What I am what do you mean what I am?”
I asked confused and starting to get a little freaked out.
He took a deep breath then said slowly and carefully
“Wolf you’re a werewolf”…………. Last chapter review

Wolf’s POV

I stared at him as the words you’re a werewolf echoed around the clearing he had taken me too, then I started laughing uncontrollably I couldn’t stop because I knew it was true but refused to believe it. “Ok I’ll bite” I said meaningfully “if it’s true then prove it” I finished looking at him skeptically I just couldn’t bring myself to admit it to me. Wren shrugged and said

“Wolf I’m not going to prove to you something you already know is true” he pushed up off the tree and looked at me meaningfully before continuing, “When you are ready to admit that you’re a werewolf you know were to find me. But be warned Wolf you very well might hurt someone before you shift and when and if that happens you will only have yourself to blame for it, no one else but you.”

And with that I watched as Wren turned and lopped himself into the woods, I watched until I saw him disappear completely in the trees.

Wren’s POV

I shook my head disappointedly as I kicked my pants off and shoved them into a small bag and hooked in back up in the tree. I jumped down and landed lightly on the balls of my feet and within seconds the change was on me, I felt my bones and body pop and break into a different directions the golden light that flared out of my body was the only sine that body had completed the change.

I lifted my head and howled long and deep into the night, it was me calling to my pack and telling them to shift and come to me. Within seconds I heard the answering calls to my summons telling me that they were on there way. I heard the thoughts of Alex first fallowed by Dare, Quin, Conner, and then last of all Markess. I heard his voice the clearest sense he was directing them towered me straight out. What did wolf say Wren? I heard him ask me and all the other chatter stopped with him question for the others were curious as well. Wolf is in denial so I left him I felt shock go through Quin then he yelled at me what the fuck Wren he is going to end up hurting someone, you saw how he got all pissed and aggressive with you for no reason during class. I know this Quin but we can’t force him to believe he has to himself we can’t do anything until he comes to us. I answered Quin calmly Dose that mean we have to just sit back and wait for him now then? Alex asked Yes Alex that is exactly what it means Quin growled and picked up his pace so that he could get to our meeting space otherwise known as the clearing by the packs cave. Cool it Quin I growled at him warningly, I was the packs Alpha so they had to listen to me if I used my voice, but I liked to give them the benefit of the doubt Quin was the newest wolf of us all and the most aggressive I had ever had.

We all went through this when we first turned most of us hit wolf puberty as we like to call it, (witch is when they get around there first shifting.) when they are 18 but it has bin known to happen before that it really just depends on when they get aggressive and angry enough to shift for the first time, Collin is only 13 and he already acended of course he shifted early because his dad is abusive and beats him.

The Acending order and reasons for shifting go me who Acended when I was 16 I had abusive step dad only he didn’t beat me he beat my mom, I am now 27 and Alpha of the pack.

Then it was Alex Who Acended at 18 he got real pissed at his sister and just snapped till poof he started shifting, (I know when someone is about to shift we all do we can sense so we are able to get there before they shift. Thus keeping the Humans who don’t know about us oblivious and the ones who do unhurt.) After Alex Acended it was

Dare, Who Acended at 18 He shifted because he got pissed about messing up some model boat he was making and then after that it was just one thing after another until his mother nagging him about something sent him over.

Then it was Collin who was 13 and like I said he Acended because his dad was abusive.

Next was Markess he Acended at 17 but is now 18 his birthday was only 3 months away when he acended. He ended up getting pissed because well funny thing it was because Wolf was paying more attention to Danny who was rubbing it into Marques’s face, until one day he just snapped on Danny Who saw what happened but promised not to say anything about it he thought it was cool he sometimes comes and hangs out with the pack at Sasha’s house.

Next was Quin he Acended at when he turned 18 on the dot, He ended up getting pissed because his mom got mad at him and started yelling and calling him names like they always do whenever they are mad at each other, they always say sorry latter after they cooled down only thing this time is that he was saying sorry for calling her names and turning into a werewolf on her.
Now we are waiting for Wolf to Acend and join our pack the others are worried about it but happy at the same time. The reason for worry is because he is higher up than me in ranking technically witch only means, that wolf has more wolf in him than I do therefore making him able to become Alpha of the pack when he Shifts for the first time he will fell power but at the same time he will feel someone stopping him from taking that power, then there are one of two things that can happen he could fight me for the spot of Alpha or he can give it to me because he doesn’t want it. We would find out soon witch one it was.

I trotted into the clearing and saw that Quin and Dare were already there Alex and Markess were still on there way Collin was still in the process of sneaking out of the house under his fathers nose.

I sat down on the ground and the others fallowed suit, except Quin who started pacing we ignored him, waiting for the others to come soon we were all hear including Collin standing out like a sore thumb against us all if not from size them from the completely majestic snow white of his wolf fur.

As soon as Collin plopped down Markess started bombarding me with questions, So what happened after you told him that what elss happened before that what was his reaction what did Wol MARKESS I snarled getting his attention finally, enough questions I’ll just show you all and with that I start going over in my mind all that had happened form him getting to the clearing and seeing me. After I was finished Quin was up in his feet again pacing back and forward once again. I could see that he was getting pissed I decided that, we should all shift back to human before anyone asked me any questions.

No one had any questions but they complied anyway Quin was still irritated but it would pass in a moment, Markess started gushing about how he couldn’t wait for his friend to Acend fully so that he could play with him. Quin laughed and said “ I just bet you would love to play with him I always had a hunch you swung that way” Markess glared at him “shut up Quin you know what I meant” “yea I know I know what you meant that you want him” he started making kissy noises. Markess shot to his feet and growled under his breath “SHUT UP QUIN YOU FUCKEN PANSY” that made Quin shoot to his feet “WHO are you calling a pansy PUP” Markess grinned and said “you’re the pup Quin I acended before you therefore I am stronger. Quin started to shake and his skin started to move subtly like there was something crawling around underneath it. I growled a warning at both of them “ENOUGH” I said but they didn’t listen to me Quin lunged at Markess and Shifted as he did it, Markess met him half way already a wolf.

They fell to the ground ripping and snapping and tearing at each other. They rolled around and jumped and leaped at one another until they had pushing the fight into the woods. I growled in frustration and took off after them shifting as I went. I heard the sound of laughter behind me and bets being taken on who would win the fight before I got to them. I sighed it was going to be a long night…..
♠ ♠ ♠
OHHH drama I hope you liked this chapter I will be posting another one later stay tuned to find out what happens. Rate me and Message me I would love a banner too that would be awesome Pictures are at the top in case by miracle you missed them thanks and hear are the songs for this chapter.

I only think of you: Baby face

California: Phantom Planet

Wait and Bleed: Slipknot

Love Story: Taylor Swift

Spavin’ me: NickleBack