The Beast Within Ch:1

The Beast Within CH:8

“Who the fuck is Quin the Terror and Black Death,” I asked cocking my head to the side. “Wren answered well Wolf ever Wolf has Two Wolf bodies one is our regular one the other is our angry one. It has been an ongoing thing for the back to name someone’s angry wolf Quin’s is Quin the Terror. Collins is Small slaughter, Markess’s is Blue Extinction Alex’s is The grey Tornado and Dare’s is Red Fire were as mine is Deadly surrender. And I take it they named yours Black Death.”
“Oh ok” I said then Wren told us all to shift and that we would worry about the rest tomorrow…..

Wolf’s POV
I woke up to my mom screaming at me for getting Mud all over the house. That made me grin I guess it wasn’t just a dream.
Just then there was a nock at my door I went clomping down the stairs to answer it.
It was Wren
“Wren what are you doing hear” I asked
“I’m hear to pick you up for practice Wolf you have 5 min to get ready pack for 3 days I need to talk to your mom.”
“Yes Alpha” I said and turned around to jog back up the stairs.

Wren’s POV
I watched as Wolf disappeared up the stairs then went toured the sound of what must be his mom in the kitchen. It was time to see how much she new about Wolf and his well wolfness. I grinned to myself then became serious again as I found his mom doing the dishes.

“Excuse me mam but are you Anice Cullen”
She turned around looked somewhat perplexed, at me and said
“Yes I am who might you be”
“Well mam my name is Wren Hunter and I’m hear to ask you some questions about Wolf”
She sighed then said
“What did that boy do this time?”
“Why nothing mam I just need to find out some information”
“Ok then ask me already I don’t have all day and if he…”
“How did you end up adopting Wolf mam how were you and how old was he?”
“Well I think you better sit down for this Mr. Hunter it is going to be a long story”

Just then Wolf came into the room with a black duffle bag hanging from a strap on his
Shoulder. He let it drop to the ground what’s going on in hear he asked sensing the tension from his mom. Anice sighed I guess this is as best a time as any to tell you about you mother and father Wolf sit down please.

Anice’s POV
It all started a long time ago I and my twin sister Alley were only 17; we had just gotten enrolled into the best College that we had back in that in that time. It was our first semester and she met this nice if not mysterious man named Arrow Ried. He had just transferred hear from a College in Kentucky.

At first they just talked then one day he asked her if she would go out with him. That was the first time then Alley ended up falling in love with him, and they were inseparable then well we finished College and they got married one night she came to me crying like the world had just ended I asked her what was wrong and she told me that Arrow had bin shot by a hunter, and then about 3 months later she found out that she was pregnant. At first she was happy then day after day she just kept remembering that Arrow would never come back and all she would have was the baby as a reminder of him. When Wolf was born she saw that he had his father’s eyes and two wolf ears on top of his head along with a tail. She broke down after that she kept the baby for 2 months then his eyes just got brighter and brighter and he started to get fur on his ears and tail it was red like her hair. Then when the boy was 3 he looked and reminded her so much about his father that she left Wolf with me and told me and him that she would be back. She never came back in time Wolf forgot what she looked like and then he just gave up hope. That she was ever coming back I Adopted him not legally, but in heart.

Wolf’s POV
“So that’s everything”
I looked down upset that my mom hadn’t told me all of this before she always told me that my mom died. Apparently I just forgot about her what kind of kid was I.
I couldn’t handle this any more I was so angry and sad and upset. I jumped up form my seat.

“WHY Anice WHY you should of told me about my mom long ago. WHAT kind of fucked up son am I what if she did come back and just looked through the window and I was happy so she left again. WHY WHAT the fuck is wrong with you, DIDN”T you ever think that I deserved to know this kind of information.” I was shaking so bad that I was sure I was going to shift right hear in the house.
“Outside Wolf now Anice back up”
“NO NO why should I go out side WHY”
Wren got up out of his chair and pushed me out the open door to the back yard I pushed me so hard. I went flying back at least 5 feet I got up again only to have him push me back 5 more feet.
My mom came storming out of the house screaming at Wren for putting his hands on me.
IT just made me shake even more that they were arguing about me when I was standing right there.
“BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP I’m right hear stop arguing about me like I’m not hear.”

Just then the rest of the pack came running out of the woods and jumped my back fence they all only had shorts on.
“WOLF get into the woods now” I heard Wren yell at me Alex and Quin grabbed on of my arms and started pulling me back, I snarled at them and started to shake more.
“WREN he’s going to pop like any moment” I heard Collin yell at him he could sense how close the people were to shifting, with is how Wren also knew I was about to Acending.

“Hold on to him until just before he shifts boys tell them when Collin”
“SHUT up all of you I’m standing right hear”
“WOLF please stop this it’s not right” I heard my mom say
I snapped my head in her direction and stared at her with piercing Red EYES
“It’s not right” I said softly deadly I heard Markess mummer Black Death is hear in the background.
“Anice Anice Anice how can you tell me that what I’m doing is not right when you were the one who made poor Wolf think that his mom was dead for most of his life you lied to him, and thus in doing so probably just lost him forever and now I’m going to kill you for him.”

“NOW” I heard Collin say from far away then I jumped up in the air and Shifted I snarled and dove my powerful jaws towards Anice’s throat…..
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha ha cliff hanger don’t you guys love me sorry it took so long to update I had to think of a way to put this on paper. So what will happen will he kill the only woman who has ever been a mother to him for his entire life or will something happen. Find out next time but in order to find out I want at least one comment from someone you got that one comment . Tell me what you think don’t be afraid for hurting my feelings I can take it. comment
Songs of this story
Apologize Remix: Richard Vission
Punk Bitch: 303
City: Hollywood Undead
Young: Hollywood Undead
Dayo…Banana Boat: Harry Belfort