Status: new!

Heartbreaker

Darryn

I look up and see a new girl walk in the room. She's gorgeous, I have to admit that. Her eyes capture my interest first, they're almost the exact same metallic grey as Brendon's. Her glossy black hair is streaked with purple, and her smirk makes her even sexier than she already is. She walks with grace to her assigned desk, which happens to be next to mine.

I remember Jason is still on my lap and I make him go back to his seat. He pouts at me and gets up, obviously knowing I'm making him go away so I could talk to the hot new girl sitting beside me.
The girl starts talking Kelsey, who sits in front of her. I stare at her perfectly plump pink lips, wishing they could be attached to mine.

"I'm Cristy." She says with hesitation and uncertainty, almost as if she forgot her name or something. I don't mind, her hesitation makes her cute. She's probably just shy or something.

"I'm Darryn." I say with confidence, flashing my infamous smile that makes both girls and guys go weak in the knees.

She smiles at me and I could tell she's about to turn her attention to the other new kid, Brendan.

"Hey, you're pretty cute." I tell her before she can turn her attention away from me.

She looks me up and down and smiles a bit seductively. She looks really hot when she does it.
"You're pretty cute yourself." She tells me before staring Brendan in the eyes.

You know what, Brendan doesn't need his heart broken right now.
I'll skip his heart.
Just not Cristy's.
I'm going to make her fall for me in no time.

"Cristy," I call, getting her attention again. "How about I show you around? I'll be your personal tour guide."
I wink as she lets out a cute giggle.

"What do you have next period?"

"Geometry." I answer.

"Me too. Maybe we should skip so you can show me around"

I nod in response.

I am preoccupied for the rest of the period. All I can think about is Cristyand Brendon. I think they know each other; they keep exchanging glances. Cristy looks smug and Brendon looks a little bit mad...
What if they used to date? It seems a bit weird to me. I can't picture them together. But what if Cristy really is Brendan's ex-girlfriend? I mean, that can explain why they look like they hate each other. Brendan could be hating the fact that his ex is back in his life and Cristy could be secretly happy that she's making him jealous by being talked to by other guys.

But what really makes me curious is their eyes. How come those two are the only two people I know with that color eyes? I'm perplexed. Confused. Curious.

Brendan notices me staring at him and Cristy. He looks at her and glares. She looks at him and smiles.
I really want to know what's going on.
♠ ♠ ♠
(:
We love our readers<3
Just saying(:
We love you<333

-Taira