Status: This is for 3 contests, i will not be continuing this on past the chapters i will need!!!

Unwanted Vengeance Blood

Meeting

I sat on my sofa, watching the grandfather clock in the corner of the room tick softly. My heart was racing and beating as loud as a train. I felt a cold sweat run through my body, and my hands getting clammy. I kept getting angry that sweat started to form on my hands.

"You’re going to make a terrible first impression, Zacky," I told myself checking the clock again. I was an adult, and am in a band. I should not be nervous. However, this was very different. The clock kept ticking, and it reached four o'clock. I shifted pillows around, checked my cell phone for anything to distract me, flipped on the TV. To find only re-runs on, and finally just put some music on in the background. Of course, it was my own, Avenged Sevenfold. Thirty minutes passed, and I started getting paranoid.

I would run up to the window, and pull back the curtains, looking at an empty sidewalk. I made myself sit and calm down. However, it has been thirty minutes since I was told. It is just traffic, or something. After another forty-five minutes of anxiety and frustration, the doorbell rang. A7x's music was still on, seeing I had took it out, then put it back in finding I didn't want to listen to anything else at the moment. I shot up, checked the room to make sure it looked homey, and sped walked to the door. I fixed my hair a little, and then opened the door.

A girl around my height stood there, in jean Daisy Duke shorts, and a white, see through t-shirt. She had my very eyes, and the same color hair as me. Her nose, lips, and other features were all of her mothers. This was my daughter, Rachel. After sixteen years of never meeting her the day came. I wish it was on better circumstances but death is said to bring family closer. She had a suitcase and a bag at her side, and barely let out a smile. I, on the other hand greeted her warmly.

"Hi, Rachel. It is so wonderful to meet you. I'm Zacky." I put out my hand for her to shake. It was already extremely awkward. She shook it carelessly, and I frowned for a quick second.

"Hey..." She spoke casually, but it had more of an "I-don't-care" tone. I picked up her bags and followed her inside of my expensive townhouse. It was very nice but no sense of awe overcame her. At least she did not show it. I knew that her mother and her had a hard life, very limited. I use to give any money I could, but sometimes they would not accept.

"So was the flight and drive here good?" I asked setting her stuff inside of my guest room, now her room. She just shrugged, causing me to frown as her back was turned. I put her in first class and got a limo to pick her up. I told myself to believe she was just this unemotional because we just met, but I knew it was not.

"How was the east coast? Here in California, it's beautiful, I'm sure you'll enjoy it." I tried to engage in conversation as she sat down on the couch, and I in a chair.

"It was fine. What's this crappy music?" I tried to hold back my anger and shocked expression, reminding myself she's my daughter and she's going through a rough time, what with her mother dieing.

"That is my music. I am in a band.... its called Avenged Sevenfold," I said clearly, hoping to see some sort of embarrassment. She did not react in any way then simply saying 'oh'. For another forty-five minutes, I showed her around, let her unpack, and tried to start a conversation. It finally reached around six o'clock and I was so ecstatic. It had been so boring and awkward.

"So, you want to go out to eat with the rest of my band members. We know a nice restaurant only a few blocks away," I asked leaning against a wall, running my hands through my hair, annoyed with her already.

"Sure, why not," she said standing up, and giving a small smile. I almost jumped with joy when she did. I didn’t. I smiled in return then grabbed my keys. We both walked out to my car, and made the silent drive to a casual restaurant. I told the boys from a7x to meet us there, and we got a table. One by one, they all entered.

Jimmy walked in, skipping over to us, and giving a quick hi to Rachel, who gave a small smile in return. Jimmy gave me a look, and I returned one that said 'I-know'. Five minutes later Johnny and Matt walked in, searching for us and waving. They also greeted Rachel, who simply greeted them back. Johnny shrugged it off, and started up a conversation with Jimmy. Matt rolled his eyes, noticing Brian was still not here.

"Can I get your order? Drinks, maybe?" A waitress who was very slim and top heavy asked, biting on her pencil.

"No, were still waiting on one person. Thank you though," I responded just as she squealed in surprise. Everyone at our table and surrounding ones looked over at her in curiosity. She turned around to yell but stopped at the sign of Gates. I groaned, and quickly apologized. She just smiled and left quickly, blushing.

"Hey there, bitches," Gates said sitting down into the huge booth, across from me. I gave him a look, and he returned one, confused.

"This is my daughter, Rachel. This is her first day in California, so let's be nice and show her California men are gentlemen," I said glaring at all of them, while Rachel just stared at Brian, fully smiling. I grew angry with this, but it wasn't like Brian was doing anything to her.

"Gentlemen? Get a grip, Zacky. None of us are gentlemen, ha," Brian said erupting in laughing, causing everyone else to join in. I sighed and waited for the waitress to come back. She came back in five minutes, still blushing. Her uniform had changed from before. Her breasts were literally popping out, and if you moved up her skirt one more centimeter, you would see her secret garden. She eyed Brian quickly, and then looked back to me.

"Drinks?"

Aware of my daughter with me, I shot everyone looks. They just groaned silently, and agreed.

"Water, please?" I said. Jimmy, Matt and Johnny both said water too, but then Brian had to be difficult.

“I'll have a beer, if you don't mind." I didn't want them to get drunk and make a bad impression to Rachel, and now he was starting. He shot me a glance, and I just ignored him. Rachel was staring at him hungrily, and it fired me up.

"A water is fine for me too..." Rachel said unenthusiastically. The dinner went quickly, and all the while Rachel sneaked looks at Brian. He did not seem to notice because he was too busy looking at the waitress's heaving breasts as she set down our food. Jimmy and Johnny tried to help best they could, but got as frustrated as I did. Matt gave up after three times, and I didn't blame him. They kept asking questions and starting conversations with Rachel, but she would only give one-word answers at the most. Brian was downing beers like no tomorrow, which infuriated me.

When the meal finally ended, I paid for the check and we all filed out into the parking lot. Johnny shook hands with Rachel, giving the 'nice to meet you'. Jimmy hugged her, and pecked her cheek. Matt also said goodbye, trying to be as friendly as possible, even though she wasn't. Her eyes always seemed to be somewhere else.

"Dude, something’s up with your kid," Johnny, Matt and Jimmy said, blocking my vision of her. I put my head in my eyes and groaned.

"Yeah I know. It's hard to treat her like a kid, too. I mean I am not use to being a parent, and this is all new. She is more like a friend then my daughter. She doesn't talk much, or smile, and never shows emotion. It just gets so frustrating, and I'm worried it will be like this till she turns eighteen," I ranted on, head still in my hands. When they didn't respond, I looked up confused. They all stood there, open-mouthed. I pushed in between them, and gasped.

Brian was all over Rachel. He had her pushed up against his car, tongues interlocked. His hand was past crawling up her shirt, but was now palming her breast. Her hands were in his hair, and I blew up.

I ran over, and punched him so hard in the head that he fell to the floor, grabbing his head protectively. I started to kick the shit out of him, until a pair of arms grabbed my arms and pulled me out of range. Johnny still looked shocked as he held me. Matt pulled up Brian and punched him in the face, holding him up though. Jimmy walked over to Rachel and fixed her shirt, frowning.

"How the fuck do you make out with my daughter!? Are you a fucking imbecile, Gates? That is my sixteen-year-old daughter who just lost her mother and doesn't need a douche bag like you messing with her. She is only sixteen. I'm going to kill you Gates, I fuckin swear." I was causing attention, but nothing could stop me. Brian shook his head, dizzy from two punches, a few kicks, and the alcohol in his blood stream. I tried to get out of Johnny's grip, but he held tight. Rachel was frowning, and staring from me to Brian.

"It's not like your slut daughter didn't want it. She came onto me, attacked me with her lips, bastard!" Brian hollered resulting in a punch from Matt again. Impossible, I thought. I forgot the looks she had for him all night.

"Don't call my daughter a slut, asshole. Rachel get in the car," I screamed, not peeling my eyes away from Gates. I quickly looked over to her, growing angrier.

"Get in the car... NOW!" I hollered, and she screamed hopping in the car angrily. Jimmy gave me a look of awe, and Johnny loosened his grip. "Get the fuck out of here Gates, before I cause a dent in your face. It is worth a visit from the police, douche bag." Matt let him go, and blocked him from me until he drove off, swerving a little from his alcohol content. They both stared at me while Johnny released me. I kicked a trashcan over and yelled.

"Later guys, I'm going home. You can come over tomorrow if you want." I walked over to my car, slamming the door shut and starting the engine. The three remaining people waved slowly as I pulled away. I looked over at Rachel, still fuming. She was just like a teenager, but she was different. For the better or worse?

I felt like I could be a parent now. Me having to yell at her, and her obeying gave me a new sense of confidence and hope. I pulled up to the house, and she jumped out, running up to the door, and going in using her new key. I sighed and followed her. She went into her room and I tried talking with her. I gave up and went to my bed. Around an hour and a half later, I heard my Balcony open, and talking.

I rolled out of bed, and tip toed out to look. Rachel was there, dressed in a black lace bra and panties, something I disapproved of for her age. She was smoking and talking on the phone. I knew I shouldn't eavesdrop, but I couldn't resist.

"Yeah, I'm free tomorrow. You got the stuff? Yeah I have the money. Don't fuckin screw me over this time, or I won't fuck you any more either." I let out a small gasp, and she turned around, looking for something in the dark of my house. I went back to my room, and lay in bed, thinking.

So my daughter I just met today smokes, does drugs, possibly prostitutes, and probably drinks. It's not like I've never tried that stuff, done it all. Nevertheless, she is sixteen and my daughter. I guess tomorrow I'm having an investigation. My own daughter is the suspect of terrible crimes. It is no wonder I could not sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter of I think three, possibly four
Hope you all enjoyed!!!
Its all due tomorrow so the rest of the chapters will be following shortly
I dont mind comments, :]
Wish me luck on the three contests, :]
Love
your author,
Chrissy