Status: This is for 3 contests, i will not be continuing this on past the chapters i will need!!!

Unwanted Vengeance Blood

United

My fist met his face so perfectly. The punches came easy, as did his spilling blood. His hands were on my daughter. I didn't stop to think of what he had said she was, but blocked it out. Ignoring those words easily, unwanting to believe. I heard hollers, gasps, clinking of keys and footsteps.

Every punch I called him another name, letting his blood spill out around him. I felt myself being grabbed and pushed against a wall. You stick a bunch of guys in one cell and hostility is a huge option. I saw the woman from before eye me, and I flipped her off. The guards were rushing me out, and checking on the guy, I just mutilated.

I didn't hear anything they were saying as they led me to an individual cell, cleaning the blood off my knuckles before throwing me in. I began to curse again, wishing I had killed him. I thought back to what was going on and remembered seeing Brian egging me on.

I finally sat down, and let thoughts have their own race in my head. All I kept hearing was Rachel's conversation the night before and the words the bloodied up guy spoke.

"Yeah she said it was a usual thing and had a huge rate."

I screamed, pulling hair out. One day as a dad and my daughter is on the streets giving her body away for money. A usual thing? Therefore, she did it before she came, Zacky. Calm down. How can I calm down when I know this? There was still hours left before I was let out on bail. I'm sure the cops secretly appreciated me beating the shit out of that guy, taking advantage of a young girl. But Zacky, he didn't take advantage, she put herself out there. Shut up!

I eventually fell to a light slumber, having nightmares of death, murder, rape and more. It was the worst night of sleep. Knowing I could not help her or find her tore my inside limb from limb, burning as if fire torched each pore of my body. That I was useless. I kept waking up, not knowing the time. I kept hoping that maybe Jimmy, Johnny, and Matt found her and she was safe just watching some television or sleeping in a comfortable bed. What if they got hurt too? No they were big boys, they can handle themselves. I began to think this father role had clearly set in, and chuckled for once.

I started to vision her in front of me, walking down a dark alleyway with a lamppost flickering. Black heels and tights on her, along with a dirty outfit to compliment her status as a prostitute. I could see the man and many others eagerly handing over a wad of cash, and them greedily fucking her. I was just about to scream when the cell opened up.

Two men escorted me outside and pushed me out, grunting and leaving. The sunlight was hurting my eyes because in my new cell there were no windows, just the eerie silent darkness to bring fearful visions into my head. Only fear was my company, and sometimes anger would visit.

I looked down at my clothes, bloodstains on my shirt. I looked up to Johnny and Jimmy walking towards me. I gave a short smile, happy to see some safe familiar faces. They gave me a hug, Jimmy frowning at my bloodied shirt.

"What did you do Zacky?" Jimmy asked, still gazing at the blood.

"I beat up an asshole who paid Rachel to have sex with him. Speaking of her, did you find her?" I asked looking around to see her. They stood quiet, Johnny rubbing the back of his neck.

"No, man. We looked for hours, but no luck. We checked back at your house at three in the morning, and then passed out. Then bailed you out and here we are," Johnny said quickly. His eyes had bags under them just like Jimmy's, and I'm sure Matt's did too.

"Thanks guys, for everything. Also for not telling the cops, they would end up taking her away for all the fighting I've done. So, she didn't turn up like she said she would? Oh no. Well we can look as soon as I have left this lot. Where's Matt?" I wanted to quickly get out and search this town up and down.

"I think you should eat and change and then we will go out. He is picking up Brian at the other drop off area," Jimmy said grabbing my arm and leading me to the car. I kept on struggling with them to go and look right away but they refused, taking me home, changing my clothes and then heading over to one of our favorite coffee shops.

I finally agreed, and we took a seat at our favorite table. Five minutes later Brian and Matt walked in. I stood up and Jimmy tried pulling me back down. I pushed him off me, and walked up in front of him. I stared at him for half a minute, and then hugged him. He gave a sigh of relief and smiled.

When we were all sitting down, Brian decided to explain in full detail how I beat the guy up, and everything that went on. Our food came and was quickly devoured. By the time Brian was done telling up to the part where he was released, he smacked his head.

"The bloke you beat up told the others a little later where you could find her. How the fuck did I forget that?" Brian quickly explained to us, an address quite far away, in one of the worst parts around here. It was two and a half hours out of town, and we set out.

During the whole car ride, I was nervous, and angry. What if something happened? How could she do this? She was so young. The others would give me reassuring conversations. They would try to play some music to lift the tension but nothing could cure that. The ride was slow, and took an extra hour because of traffic and they need for gas. Occasionally some would fall asleep for half an hour just to wake up, uncomfortable. I was dead tired, but to anxious to even close my eyes for more then the necessary blink. I even tried procrastinating that, until it made my eyes water and Jimmy started to joke on me for it.

We got there around two o'clock, getting lost several times which resulted in me having to have a tantrum. We all exited the car and looked around the area.

All the buildings were broken down, shabby, and covered in all forms of graffiti. We found the address easily, seeing bunches of guys were hanging out there. We walked up causally, and said a few words. Brian went up and collected information. My palms were sweating and I could feel a cold sweat come over. Was she up there? What if she was home now? We should go back. No.

Brian walked back over frowning. I gave him a look to hurry up or I would beat the shit out of him.

"The guys said this was the place to purchase any prostitute you wanted. They said they do not open up for street people until eight o'clock. No one is allowed in, or you are shot. It costs around 300-800 depending on the person. They file out and go into their set alley way for business when eight hits the clock. Then they go into their business room, and when the nights over back to that house right behind us to wait until later.

I asked about a Rachel, and described her. The man said he remembered her looks, but not what alley was hers. No one did. Her street name is RR. Raunchy Rachel." Brian looked nervously at me, as I fumed wanting to burst into the house. That’s exactly what I made out to do. The guys grabbed me and shoved me into the car. I heard their yells, pleas, and demands and finally felt the heat leave my cheeks.

"We will wait till eight, and then go out and look for her. There are five of us ok, it should go quickly and smooth." Matt pushed me down, and all of them blocked the doors. I wanted to just hurt them all but instead laid down and forced myself to sleep.

I fell asleep, not remembering any of my dreams. I woke up from maybe a scream, and looked at the car clock. It was 8:15. I shoved a sleeping Johnny out of the way of a door closest to me and ran outside, looking around. There were nine street lamps flickering in nine different alleyways. The others woke up, and cursed. How did we sleep for six hours? How could I miss eight o'clock, watching them leave and go to their "work areas".

I began to run to the closest one, my heart racing. I heard the guys behind me spread out to the other four, still a little dizzy from waking up. I'm sure Johnny was pissed at me for throwing him, but who cares. I saw a skinny looking man with a blond woman in a tight pink dress. I turned around and saw Brian running out of his alley. We ran to the next two, empty of people, most likely already in the rooms. Matt and Johnny were at the last two, and nodded no saying only a ginger and one with surprisingly green hair were there. Brian quickly went into one of the houses, just to be disgusted by two fat people doing doggy style.

"I think I might barf," Brian said, then barfing on the side of the road. Matt went and checked the one I went to next, I could not. Not if I were to see something. Her doing something. He came out shaking no. Where could she be? We looked everywhere.

"Where’s Jimmy?" Johnny asked looking around. My eyes widened and I ran to where Matt said he saw Jimmy go in. The third alley on the left. They quickly caught up to me, and we turned into the alleyway. The light here flickered terribly. On and off it would go. I saw a figure on its knees in front of another figure on the ground.

I began to run, the lights flickering off and on. I screamed, hoping beyond reason it was not who I thought. I hoped the light would stay on, just like someone else's.
♠ ♠ ♠
took too long again
im happy with the length, i was going to keep going, but next chapter is the last... and oh the best!!!!
this was 2 days late for one contest, and like a week or 2 for the other one, so last chapter will be tonight, when im in the mood!!!
sorry for the wait, but i have been busy and lazy
lost my wallet at warped tour with 80 dollars and my temporary license, so been depressed
been listening to
FICTION-A7X so sad..... LOVE IT THOUGH!!!
PLEASE COMMENT, IF NOT ITS OKAI.......
sorry for all the mistakes...
love ur author
chrissy