Status: This is for 3 contests, i will not be continuing this on past the chapters i will need!!!

Unwanted Vengeance Blood

Endings

I ran faster, the light blinked out for the longest ten seconds of my life. My heart was all I could hear. I begged that the scream that woke me was not hers. Rachel's. No, it cannot be. This is not fair.

The light flickered back on, and I made it over Jimmy's shoulder, panting all eyes on her. Jimmy was crying and looked up at me hopelessly. Rachel was bleeding from several knife wounds, it pouring over her degrading black leather outfit. She looked at me in despair. I could feel her pain and shouts of help. She withered in pain, convulsing and foaming at the mouth.

"I... she was... a guy ran... pills…" That was all Jimmy could muster as the others met up and saw the site of my daughter slowly, painfully dieing. He just pointed a finger in the direction that the man ran, and I saw Johnny and Matt run in that direction. Brian stayed by my side, mouth open.

He picked up a bottle that lay a few inches from Jimmy and analyzed it. He opened it up and dumped some pills out, and read the label. He gasped, and dropped the bottle.

"What is it? Is it why she is convulsing? Brian!?" I screamed, crying over her body as her mouth twisted in disgust and pain.

"It's Strychnine. They use to use it in medicine until they found better uses. It has said to taste extremely bitter and cause convulsing. You... you..." Jimmy said crying, cutting off. Jimmy had a friend’s grandmother who died of it and he knew it to well. I looked from the bottle and the strewn pills to my daughter. No, she did not take one.

"You die... you... around forty-five minutes... I am so sorry..." Jimmy said howling in pain as if he had taken it. I could not even muster any more words. I fit it together in my mind. A man walking up to her, offering her a pill, or forcing it on her. As she fell to the floor around ten minutes later he obviously raped her, and sliced her body in anger. She screamed as her body felt the pain these awful pills brought her. He ran away, satisfied with his work.

I threw the bottle farther down the alley, screaming. I saw her eyes roll up, closing to the world around me. Her body convulsed even more. The pain was unimaginable, and it made it all worse. Her blood was scarlet red and there was no way we could stop it from bleeding.

“We have to get her to the hosp-hospital guys," I said trying to pick her up, but her withering body made it complicated. I ended up leaning against an apartment building, her half in my lap. I stroked her head as the look the guys gave me. I knew there was no time.

"Zacky..." Brian said silently crying as Jimmy let his tears speak as loudly as his cries. I looked up at him, my eyes felt swollen already. He knelt beside me and looked at her, his eyes weeping at the site.

"It’s all my fault. I should have done something. I- I am such a terrible father. I am so sorry baby. I will get you all better. Don’t worry your pretty head. Shh everything will be alright." I whispered to her. Her arms gripped my shirt tightly, and I cried more. I saw her get worse in the next five minutes. I saw tears stream down her contorted face. It no longer looked like her face, but something of great pain.

The lamppost light flickered more, and so did any hope I had for her. I felt her blood pool around me, and cover my hands and arms. I kissed her forehead repeatedly, whispering light words. She became even worse, and it was hard to even hold her.

"Zacky... do her a favor. You cannot keep her like this for the next thirty minutes. You have to help her..." Brian said giving me a meaningful look, as Jimmy simply nodded in agreement. I looked at them in horror, then at my daughter. Back and forth I looked, weeping with tears to fill a river.

Rachel's body was becoming colder and paler. Blood was leaking out of her mouth and I screamed in pain, shaking with her. I begged her to not go. Matt and Johnny showed up empty handed and collapsed next to Gates and Jimmy. They formed a half circle around Rachel and me.

"I... I can't- can't do it guys. She… she..." I stuttered, trying to hold her head against my chest. Let her feel my heart beating, hoping I could pass its life to her. Her mouth opened, attempting to scream in pain but blood coughed up instead, like a water fountain at a park.

I was never there for her. All those years she was living and I was never there to watch her grow. What if I could have changed this all? She could be alive right now. Not dieing painfully in the arms of her useless, terrible father.

I took my blood-covered hands and touched her face gently. My hands left bloodstains that were washed away by my falling saltine tears. Her eyes barely opened, and I choked on my words.

"I love you Rachel, and I'm doing this to... to save you. Be in heaven with your mother. Be happy, love." I saw her eyes on me, looking helplessly and scared. However, most of all was the sign of utter pain.

I wrapped my hands around her throat, and started to tighten my grip. I tried closing my eyes, but the look she held with me kept me there. I felt several hands lay on my legs, squeezing lightly. Then one of her hands grabbed my wrist. Her body was moving quicker. I saw her eyes fill with fear and help, but I tightened my grip. Scarlet liquid rolled out of her mouth and nose, cascading down onto my hands. I put on more pressure as her eyes closed slowly. A minute and a little more passed like a year. I felt her lungs recede slowly.

The light above flickered on brightly as I felt the life out of her fly away. The grip she had on my wrist and shirt loosened, and her lifeless hands fell to her bloody side. My hands stayed where they were, as I began to hyperventilate.

I stopped crying, running out at just the wrong time. I wanted to cry, let my tears escape. However, nothing came forth. I pulled her to my chest, hugging her tightly. Pale marble. That is what she was. Pale marble painted a gruesome red. Her long dark hair was matted and free of life.

I sat there with my friends, encircled in a pile of Vengeance blood. The blood of my dead daughter who I had only knew a few days. A part of me died there. I was rooted to that spot, screaming in pain. The light flickered to an end just a minute after her soul left. It gave its last burst of life then left forever.

But unlike my daughter it could gain new life. It could shine just as brightly as it did when it was first given life. So, her story ends with me. My band mates and me sitting in a pool of Unwanted Vengeance Blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well....
hope it moved you somehow. This did not turn out as good as I planned. Which makes me absolutely furious.
I spent almost a hour looking up poisons, so no criticizing... baha.. all was real information
I felt a tad repetitive at times, but only so much i could describe with her symptons. I did hope you liked it. Because thats it.
THE END
I hope I did okay in the contest, and even if I don't place... I hope the contest holder and you others enjoyed it.
I love you a7x....
R.I.P Jimmy.... listening to your song Fiction the whole time I wrote this.....
(hope you guys understood the whole title irony thing. if not blood as in her body blood at the end, and before as in they share blood because they are family, not the best but connected i believe)
sorry for mistakes.... its 2 in the morning...