I'm A Match That's Burning Out

One.

"Ow! Son of a bitch!"

"Can you shut the fuck up, please?!"

"You shut the fuck up! I hit my damn head!"

"Well, if you had listened to me you wouldn't have! So shut up!"

"....Your face."

"That doesn't make any sens-"

"YOUR FACE!"

"SHUT UP, BRI!"

You may be wondering what the fuck is going on.

Well, we're currently sneaking our way into an All Time Low concert. There are guards blocking every exit, except this one.

This one being an extremely small space between the concert building and the one next to it. A space a fucking field mouse shouldn't be able to fit through. We shouldn't have squeezed ourselves in here, but we did, and we can't go back now. I, of course, had been mumbling to myself the whole time about how stupid this was; that we would get caught or stuck and blah, blah, blah. She warned me about a loose brick jutting out, but I didn't listen, and, of course, slammed my head right into it. I'm a fucking idiot.

"We're almost there." She said after a moment of squirming through with me behind her. "Almost."

"You said that five minutes ago." I replied.

"I lied five minutes ago so you would shut up."

"Asshole."

"Bitch." She pushed forward faster and threw herself out of the ending, sprawling on the ground. I followed suit, tripping over her and face planting right into the floor.

"Fuck my life." I said, not moving. She laughed, standing and helping me. We dusted off before taking a small look around. The back door, as we predicted, had no guards around it. We had been to this building a million times in the last month. We hadn't been able to get my hands on tickets, so instead, we devised this plan. And here we were.

"And you said we wouldn't make it." She scoffed, shaking her head at the non-believer.

"No, I said we'd get caught. Which we probably will." I said as we approached the door. I reached out to open it, but froze as I heard laughter and yelling behind it. We panicked and jumped behind the trash bin. I gagged, covering my mouth. I wouldn't be able to stand here long. Weak stomach. She was fine, though. The door flew open and out popped six men; Alex, Rian, Zack, Jack, Rian's brother Vinnie and Matt, their manager. I gaped, watching.

"The place is fucking packed, bro." Alex said, grinning.

"Seriously," Matt agreed, "Fucking ridiculous. Little girls everywhere." I started breathing heavy and knew if we didn't move soon, I'd puke my god damn brains out.

"Not all little girls." Jack defended.

"Right. Just young, hormonal teens trying to fuck us so we get arrested." Vinnie said sarcastically. They began arguing over their fanbase and before I could stop myself, I pushed her out of the way and ran out in plain view, choking and gasping, hands on my knees. That caught the boys attention. Tori was frozen. We had come so far, and now our wonderful plan was ruined because of me.

"Oh shit." Rian said, rushing over, being the sweet heart of them all. "Are you okay?" You see, Rian just happens to be my favorite, so when he leaned by me and wrapped his arms around me to rub my back, I damn near fainted.

"I'm fine." I said, standing straight, blushing furiously. "But damn, do they ever clean that fucking thing?" Rian laughed, shrugging.

"Hell if I know." I turned in Tori's direction suddenly, eyebrow raised.

"The fuck are you doing?" I asked. She rolled her eyes, stepping out.

"Not being an over dramatic idiot who can't hold anything down?"

"Fuck you." I shoved her.

"When and where, baybeh?" She joked, smirking. I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"Uhm," Alex began, "if you don't mind me asking, what the hell were you doing over there?"

"And how'd you get here?" Zack questioned.

"There." We said together, pointing to where we got in.

"You fuckin' serious?" Matt said. "Through there?"

"Yup." Tori nodded, secretly checking him out. She turned to me. "Él es un hombre atractivo, usted no piensa?"

"Sí, mucho. Rian es más atractivo." I grinned as she scoffed.

"No realmente."

"They're talking about me." Rian said, nose crinkling.

"Good things." I dismissed his worries, winking. He lit up, smiling.

"Oh." He blushed. "Alright." His friends and brother snickered slightly.

"You ladies got tickets?" Alex asked.

"Uh," I began, laughing awkardly, "you see, the funny thing is..."

"No." Tori interrupted. "We don't. Hence why we came through there." We shared a sideways glance. They wouldn't kick us out, would they? I mean, at least we're not creepy fans and like, trying to rape them or anything. Although if given the chance with Rian...

"Come on." Matt said. "But don't tell nobody we let you in."

"Are you serious?" Tori said. He nodded. "You see, Bri, this is why he's my favorite."

"I'll stick to Rian." I said, walking past him. He smirked, following after me.

"So, I'm your favorite, huh?" I heard Matt ask as we walked inside. Tori blushed.

"Well, yeah."

"Awesome." He smiled. She bit her lip as he reached in his pocket, pulling out two necklace VIP passes. "Here you go." He handed one to me. "And here you go." He slipped hers around her neck for her before stepping away, going with his friends. We followed behind.

"Oh my lord." Tori said, fanning herself.

"I saw!" I grinned. "He's flirting with you. Flirt back, dipshit."

"I will." She rolled her eyes. "God damn. What about you with Rian?"

"Unf." I said, looking ahead. "Look at that ass. BONDONKADONK." I said loudly. The boys ahead of us burst out laughing; all but Rian, who blushed. "He's so cute."

"Eh." She shrugged. "I'll stick to the sex Matt." I blinked.

"...Oh! I get it!"

"Dumbass."

"Your face."

"Shut up."
♠ ♠ ♠
another story from the wonderful minds of bri bri and tori beans :D

stick that in your juice box and SUCK IT.