I'm A Match That's Burning Out

Thirteen.

I awoke the next morning a lot happier than I'd been in a while. I found my head resting on Rian's chest, Rian Jr still lying between us. I grinned, unable to hide it.

Rian was an adorable sleeper.

I could get used to waking up that in the morning. Especially when he's shirtless.

Wink, wink.

Carrying on; I wonder what happened to Tori last night. In other words, I wonder how shit faced she got. I didn't want to get out of the bunk, but when it gets down to it, Tori's more important. I left Rian Jr with his dad and wormed my way out of his arms and down to the floor. In the couch area were the missing five guys and Tori, all passed out in various places. Matt was on the couch with Tori laying on top of him. Aw, how cute. I hate to ruin it but...

I sighed, grabbing one of Tori's bags she left her smaller extra shit in that she didn't put in her suitcases. I pulled out a blow horn and...

You know what happens next.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?"

"HOLY SHIT. WE'RE GONNA DIE."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, TORI'S SLEEPING!"

"NOT ANYMORE, ASSHOLE!"

"PENIS?"

I pressed my pointer and middle finger to my lips and whistled loudly, catching their attention. I cocked an eyebrow at them.

"Morning."

"Oh, you little bitch." Alex said, jumping from the counter top he slept on to charge at me. I screamed and ran away from him, around the room.

"What the hell?" Rian's voice met my ears. I went straight for him.

"Rian! Save me!"

"Huh?" I pushed him forward and Alex ran smack into him, knocking them both over in a shirtless (sexy) heap. "Dude, get the fuck off me!" I snickered and stood beside a miserable looking Tori.

"You okay, my love?"

"Headache."

"Be right back." I walked to the kitchen area and dug through the fully stocked cabinets. "Advil over here!" One by one, the hung over idiots came in. Matt didn't take in. "You're the smart one, eh?"

"Nah." He shook his head. "Rian is."

"Of course."

"Anyway, auditions are at 12 and it's..." he looked to his phone, "10. Fuck this. We're out of here before the tweenies attack." He pushed the boys toward the door, throwing Rian's clothes in his face in the process. "Let's go. Out, out." I waved as Rian pushed his way back to smile a goodbye to me. They left and for a moment, the bus was silent.

Only a moment.

Chance started barking at the back of the bus and came running toward us, the cats hot on his tail. They were hungry. Tori groaned.

"I got it. And Marko and Romeo. Rest your head snugglemuffin."

"Thank you." She grumbled as she flopped on the couch.

After feeding all the animals and walking Chance, I found a much cheerier Tori.

"My headache is gone." She smiled.

"Fantabulous. Now let's get changed so we can do this audition thing."

"Where'd Matt say it was?" She yawned.

"Uhm...The starbucks nearby."

"Alrighty."

X - X - X

"I like pink and glitter and unicorns," the girl across the table from us said, twirling her fake blond hair, "and pink glittery unicorns-"

"Okay. Great interview. We'll call you." I said before Tori could insult her. She nodded and stood before, literally, skipping off.

"Oh my fucking god." Tori said, head in her hands. "How much longer?"

"We haven't found anyone yet. This could take all day." She groaned, slamming her head on the table. "Next!" I called, watching a guy walk in. My eyebrows rose and I nudged her to look up. She did so, sitting straight at the sight.

"I'm here to try out for the guitarist?" I flicked my wrist to the guitar to our left.

"Show us your stuff, hot shot." He grabbed the instrument and began strumming.

You'd think a guy that hot would be able to play, right?

Wrong.

"Stop! Stop!" I yelled, wincing from the horrible notes he was putting together. He looked up.

"Leave. Now." Tori said, taking the guitar back.

"But-"

"NOW!" She lifted the guitar to hit him. He ran before she could. "Jesus Christ. Why do all the hot ones suck?"

"You know I was thinking the same thing." A girl's voice said. We looked up, catching the sight of a girl with short black hair walking in. "I'm Sam. Here for the drums." She sat down. "I saw the last girl that came in." She laughed. "Was she fucking serious?"

"I like you already." I said. She grinned.

"Great."

So, in the end, we wound up picking Sam, a guy named Mikey for the bass (definitely gay), and a guy named Jared for guitar (who we're convinced is gay; you should have seen the looks he was giving Mikey).

We were going to have a small intro of "Won't Back Down" to start us off, but only Pink's part. Can you imagine us trying to rap? Pfft.

The first song would be Misery Business by Paramore, then Bring Me To Life by Evanescence, then Bad Romance by Lady Gaga, Brick by Boring Brick by Paramore and finally Not Good Enough For Truth Or Cliche by Escape the Fate (my personal favorite) before we sang Remembering Sunday with the boys.

This tours gonna be one hell of an experience.