I'm A Match That's Burning Out

Twenty.

"Great show girls," Matt said. We haven't talked since 'the fight' it was deffinatly tugging on my heart strings.

"Thank ya." Bri nodded. Sam, Jared, and Mikey went to the dressing room while Bri and I stayed back. I went to say something to Bri, but she started first, "I'm going to see my homie, Vinnie." She skipped off. I sighed, just great I'm stuck here with a guy I like who probably loathes me. I glanced to him and he was just looking on his computer, like always. I frowned, as I lounged on the couch.

Should I talk to him? Well... if I don't then this tour isn't going to be fun, at all.

I sighed, god dammit, I have no courage. I'm twins with the cowardly lion.

"Something on your mind?" He asked not looking away from his computer, my breath caught in my throat.

"N-not really... j-just tired." I shrugged. That's the last of our conversation. The boys had about two more songs to play, so another 10 minutes of sitting there in silence until he started typing. I sat there fighting with myself for 6 minutes before deciding to talk, "Matt. I'm really really sorry." I said, he turned and looked at me weird.

"For what?" He asked, I blinked.

"We... were fighting, weren't we?" I stared at him strange.

"Were we?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I'm so fucking confused, so nevermind." I slapped my hand to my head, he laughed. "I thought you were mad at me."

"What? No!" He laughed, "I thought you were mad at me."

"I could never be mad at you! You're crazy!"

"You're just as crazy as well, then!" He laughed, I did too.

"Then I demand a hug!" I stomped my foot, getting up.

"Well, come get one." He chuckled, I went over to him and pulled him up before wrapping my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me. I sighed, thinking how great this was again. Matt actually understands.

"When do we get to go to Florida?" I asked, as my head laid against his chest.

"Not sure, why?" He asked, laying his head on mine.

"It'd be really fun if we could go to Disney." I said, he laughed.

"I'd love to go to Disney. Maybe I could talk to the guys about it." He said, I laughed.

"It'd be great meeting the love of your life, Mr. Mickey Mouse Man." I said, pushing his Mickey stuffed animal in his face. He laughed, batting it away. He rubbed my back slightly before sitting back in his chair. I sat on the ground next to him. The guys all walked out and I jumped up, pointing at them.

"Hey!" Jack yelled, doing the same.

"BARAKAT!" I yelled, "Hi." I smiled, standing regular. They laughed. "Great show." I said.

"You didn't even watch us! You were talking to Matt." Alex laughed.

"Well, what I did see was great." I grinned, he laughed and pushed me.

"It's not nice to push a girl, Gasky." I said, then gasped. "GASKY! That's so cute! New nick name!" I grinned. He glared at me. "Aww, I love you Gasky." I poked his chest, sticking my tongue out. He just kept looking at me, unamused. I grinned.

"Where's Bri?" Rian asked, I looked at him.

"Uhh.... bothering your brother..." I said, he nodded, going that way. "That boy." I shook my head.

"Where's your band?" Zack laughed.

"The dressing room. WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME SUCH COMPLICATED QUESTIONS!" I pretended to cry. "I didn't do anything, officer!"

"Looks like that red bull is still working..." Alex said.

"It sure is, Gasky." I wrapped my arm around his. "Shall we hit the showers?" I asked, everyone looked at me weird. "DIFFERENT showers, numb nuts." I rolled my eyes. They held their hands up. I grinned and we went off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler-ishhhhh. XD