I'm A Match That's Burning Out

Twenty Four.

I was on All Time Low's bus with everyone while Bri was on our bus.

"So, what should we do for Bri's birthday?" Alex asked from the right of me.

"Well, what does she like?" Matt asked from the left of me, looking to me. I was in the middle of them with a pad of paper and a pen.

"Who the fuck knows anymore, just name things, I'll write, then cross." I shrugged.

"Okay," Sam started. "Chuck-e-Cheese?" I jotted it down.

"Applebee's lunch?" Jack asked, I laughed and shook my head as I jotted it down.

"Taco Bell?" Jared offered, I put it down and sighed.

"Guys, enough with the food, I'll take care of the food." I said, clicking my pen.

"I got it." Rian said, I looked at him, "Build-A-Bear." I laughed and put it down.

"Wow, Rian. That's all I have to say." I laughed.

"A skate park?" Alex said, I shrugged, putting it down.

"A dirt bike rink?" Matt said.

"Hm..." I sat there thinking of things that she'd like.

"Jonas Brothers concert..." I said, putting it down, they all laughed.

"Mmmm..." Zack couldn't come up with anything, "Horse back riding?"

"Ohh! Good idea!" I said, putting it down.

"Well...." Vinnie started, "This is a strange idea, but it's always fucking fun..."

"And your idea is what, Vinnie?" I asked, clicking my pen over and over again. Matt got annoyed and put his hand on mine to stop it. I blushed and rolled my eyes. We haven't really had a solid conversation since I got mad at him.

"Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory," He said, I sat there for a minute, "It's always fucking fun to go there. And we have his number so we can shoot him a call." He said. I nodded.

"Great idea, Vinnie. That's why I love you." I laughed, putting that down, he laughed too. "Hmm... okay, so we got Chuck-e-Cheese, Applebee's lunch, Taco Bell, Build-A-Bear, skate park, dirt biking, JoBro's concert, horseback riding, and the Fantasy Factory." I listed. We all sat there. "She's not gonna want lunch, so Applebee's and Taco Bell are a no." I crossed them off.

"We're all just a little too old for Chuck-E-Cheese." Matt said.

"Says the one obessed with Mickey." I sighed, crossing it off, he glared at me slightly.

"She can't skate." I laughed, crossing it off.

"What about dirt biking?" Zack asked.

"Well, she can a little, but I don't want her to have a shitty birthday cause she can't ride." I said, crossing it off.

"That's what she said." Alex said, I laughed.

"Thank you, Alex. I was hoping you were gonna say that." I grinned, he laughed and we high fived.

"What do we have left?" Sam asked.

"We have; Build-A-Bear, JoBro concert, horse back riding, and the Factory." I said, clicking my pen once again.

"When are we ever going to use the bears?" Jack asked, I shrugged.

"Good point, Barakat." I crossed that out.

"Alright, we're down to the last three." I said. "I doubt we're gonna be getting any JoBro tickets." I said, they nodded, "And we are not attempting horses. I don't need you six complaining about your balls and dick." I pointed to the All Time Low boys.

"Well, Matt doesn't have any, so we don't have to worry about that.." Vinnie said, I slammed the pen down on the pad of paper.

"ENOUGH!" I barked, they all stayed quiet. "Jesus christ! you are worse than a bunch of girls and the size of boobs! Shut the fuck up!"

"Whoa, calm down." Jack laughed. I threw the pad of paper at him.

"Want to say another fucking thing!?" I stood up.

"Tori, calm down." Alex pulled me back down.

"You are not ruining my best friends birthday." I growled.

"So, we're down to just the Fantasy Factory?" Sam broke me out of my funk.

"Yes, and that's perfect for Bri, because I know for a fact she wanted to head there anyway." I grinned, then looked to Rian, he was still scared. "Ri-bread. Hit up Dyrdek. Tell 'em we're coming." I grinned.

"O-okay." He nodded, taking his phone out. I looked to the clock, 2 minutes till midnight. I got up.

"Shall we get ready to scream a happy birthday to her?" I asked, the others just stood up.

"Alright, we're all set, Tori." Rian said, I nodded.

"This is going to be the party of a life time!" I grinned, we got outside the buses, and as soon as the clock struck 12 we jumped on our bus screaming her a happy birthday.
♠ ♠ ♠
~