I'm A Match That's Burning Out

Twenty Eight.

I was sitting with Matt, his arm around me. Yes, we made up. Finally.

"So, I was thinking," Matt whispered in my ear.

I giggled, "Great job. You thought!" I laughed.

"You know what." Matt laughed, sliding his hands around my waist, I screeched and laughed. I looked away from him and Bri was standing there and staring at the ground.

"Hey, Bri!" I called, giggling. She blinked and looked over, Rob's dogs were barking, so I held their leashes closer. She walked over.

"Hi." She said, I scooted closer to Matt so she could sit.

"What's going down?" I asked.

"Hm?" She looked at me. "What's bothering you, birthday girl?" I asked, laughing as Matt laced our hands together.

"Nothing at all, I see you and Matt are better." She said, I nodded.

"You know, why don't you take a go-kart with Rian. He'll make you feel better, with whatever your funk is." I said, she shook her head.

"I'm pretty sure that it won't help." She sighed.

"What's wrong, baby-cakes?" I asked. She looked to Matt, I looked at him. "Matt?" I asked, he looked at me. "Can I talk to Bri alone?" I asked.

"Sure you can," He pecked my cheek and got up, going to the guys.

"Spill yo guts out, bro." I laughed, she did too slightly.

"Well..." She started.

"Well?" I asked.

"You know how I've wanted to kiss someone really bad?" She asked.

"Yessir... you don't want to kiss me... right?" My eyes widened, she just about laughed so hard she almost fell off the seat.

"No!" She laughed, "Well, I was inside... with Rob... alone."

"YOU KI-" She grabbed my mouth and threw me on the ground.

"Shhh!" She hissed, glaring at me. "It was an impulsive act..." She said, "Rian CAN'T find out about this!"

"I won't tell him, I promise." I mumbled under her hand.

"What?" She asked.

"I said," I pulled her hand away from my mouth. "I won't tell him, promise."

"Good." She said, getting off me, I laughed, getting up and dusting myself off.

"Where'd you get my dogs from?" Rob asked from behind Bri. I grinned.

"Matthew and I went into your office, cause Drama said thats where they were." I said, handing him the leashes. "There yah go! Wellp, I'm off to chill with my friend." I said, skipping over to Matt, he grabbed my waist.

"Hey," He said.

"Heya, bro!" I put my arm around his body. "Miss me?"

"Yeah." He laughed, "You missed me?"

"Of course I did." I laughed.

"Good, want to take a stroll?" He asked.

"Sure." I giggled, we started walking around the factory. I kept glancing at Bri and Rob, they were talking, but it was awkward.

"You listening?" Matt asked.

"Hm?" I looked at him, he laughed. "I'm sorry, Matt. What did you say?" I asked, putting my hand on my head.

"It's okay, I was just talking about what we're gonna do with our days off." He said.

"Mm, well when are our days off?" I asked.

"Well, he have a couple days off next week and the week after that."

"Hm... I don't know, it really depends on where we are." He nodded, "Though, we are going to be going to Florida soon, right?" I asked, he grinned.

"Yes." He grinned wider. I laughed and bumped him.

"Crazy Mickey Mouse Freak, you're pretty legit." I laughed, he did too. I looked to Bri and Rob, he was trying to make another move on her. That wasn't happening on her birthday. I suddenly let go of Matt and headed for them.