I'm A Match That's Burning Out

Thirty!

I sighed, she's way worse than I ever was in my life. She's passed out for sure right now.

"You coming in the car?" Alex snapped me out of the trance I was in.

"Uhm..."

"Yes you are, get in." Rian said, moving Bri and himself over. I slid in and kept the puppy on my lap.

"As soon as we get home, put her in her bunk." I said.

"Obviously." Rian said, looking out the window.

"Listen, Rian! Knock it off with the attitude! She just fucking ranted about fucking you. So how about you shut the hell up and grow a pair." I hissed throwing my arms every where, Rian was going to say something, but Alex cut him off.

"Guys, just knock it off. It's totally not worth it. Sure, something happened, but get over it. Bri obviously is." Alex said, I sighed.

"Sorry, Alex." I mumbled, looking out the window. The puppy barked a couple times, "Shh." I cooed, it whimpered before laying back down.

"You know how I felt, Tori." Rian mumbled to me.

"I know, I'm sorry I went off on you." I mumbled right back, he looked to me and I looked at him. "Rian?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you still love her?"

He sat there for a little bit, rubbing his thumb against her cheek.

"I do." He nodded, looking at me. I sighed, sitting on the edge of the seat, letting Shiloh lay behind me. I brought my arms around Jack's shoulders and laid my head on the back of the seat. He bit my arm.

"OW!" I slapped his head. "Calm your dick, Jack." I said.

"Sorry, you looked like white chocolate." He said, I shook my head.

"Hey Tori, can you grab my phone?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, where is it?" I asked.

"My front pocket." He said, I reached over and dug through his pocket, getting it. "Who's the thext from?"

"Matt." I said.

Yo, everything okay, Alex?

Hey, it's Tori. Alex asked me to text, but yeah, we're okay.

Okay, good how's Bri?

She's passed out right now.

Okay, well, I'll see you when we get on the bus.

Kay, bye hun.

"Okay, Alex, what do you want me to do with your phone?"

"Could you keep it until we get home?" He asked.

"Sure." I placed it in my lap.

~

"Need help, Rian?" I asked as we got out of the car.

"No, I'm fine." He picked Bri up bridal style. He was being led by Sam, Jared, Mikey, Vinnie, Zack, and Jack. Me, Matt, and Alex stood outside the bus as they lit a cigarette each.

"Wow, and I thought you were a hard core drunk." Alex said.

"I am. Just... Bri, when she gets emotional and drinks, she really drinks." I said.

"How bad of a hang over do you think she's going to have?" Matt asked, trying to lighten up the mood.

"We're all going to have to help her out tomorrow... maybe. Who knows, she hasn't been this drunk since I've met her." I laughed, he did too.

"Well, hey, we're on the road. Who cares what happens, right?" Alex said.

"But one wrong decision could ruin it, Gaskarth." I said.

"Don't start with that last name shit, right now." He said.

"Sorry, I'm getting sick of calling you Alex. It's pretty much all I say." I shrugged, "I can call Matt, Flyzik, and he won't care." I said.

"You guys are like that though." Alex shrugged, going on the bus after stomping out his cigarette. I sighed, looking at Matt putting his out.

"C'mon, lets go see if they're all okay." I took Matt's hand and we went on the bus.

Everyone was sitting there, staring at the floor. Matt took a seat in the empty space and pulled me on his lap.

"Guys, just please, say something. Whoopdy fucking doo, she got drunk. I get drunk all the time." I said, "And it's her birthday, let her live a little. Who the fuck cares?"

"Easy for you to say." Vinnie sighed.

"Oh my god, are you guys serious?" I asked, "Matt, I'm going in the back lounge, I can't deal with this." I got up, though he followed suit. I lounged on the couch back there with Matt.

"Just, let them be divas about it, they'll forget about it in the morning, trust me." Matt said, trying to assure me.

"I hope they do."