I'm A Match That's Burning Out

Thirty Nine.

“Cause there's just no turning back...when my heart's under attack. Gonna give everything I have, cause this is my destiny!”

“YOU LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER?!” A voice scream-squealed. Wouldn't you know, it was Alex.

“Why of course, darling.” I answered in a British accent. Alex has a weird fascination with that Bieber kid. He even has a shirt. I sometimes (okay, all the time) wonder about his sexuality.

“Do you really?” His girlfriend, Jenny, asked.

“No, not really. God knows if I said I didn't–” I was cut off.

“YOU DON'T LIKE HIM? BUT HE'S AHHH-MAZING!” Alex yelled.

“-he'd do that.” I rolled my eyes, sighing as I shook my head. “I worry about you sometimes, Alejandro. I really do.”

“Nothing to worry about.” Jenny winked.

“OHOHOHO. JENNY GETTIN IT IN!” I yelled loudly.

“Who's getting what in?” Tori walked in the bus, hand-in-hand with Matt.

“Everyone, apparently.”

“Dude.” Vinnie spoke from across the room. “That'd be like a...14-some or something.” He paused. “That'd be fucking awesome.”

“If it ever happens, you're gonna be stuck fucking a dude.”

“...Not so awesome anymore.”

“Bitch, you know you love ass fucking.” Jack said. “Especially men.”

“Oh of course. I love fucking men.” His brother chose right then to exit the bathroom. His eyes widened as his eyebrows rose. I burst out laughing as Vinnie was quick to defend himself. “Rian, that's not what it sounded like.”

“I don't wanna hear it.”

“But Rian-”

“No. No, no. You don't have to tell me. Your sex life is your business.” Rian rose his hands, shook his head, and left the room. Vinnie groaned, chasing after him.

“NO INCEST BUTTFUCKING ON THE TOUR BUS!” Jack screamed.

“What the fuck did I just walk into?” Zack asked, coming inside with bags of food for everyone.

“Zack has food!” Alex yelled.

And then there was a stampede.

That night as I sat in my bunk (or well, Rian's bunk, but I sleep in it every night so it's basically mine, too) reading my newest book with my iPod playing, I couldn't help but to lose my train of thoughts, the book becoming invisible.

Rian had asked me to be his girlfriend the day of our date.

It's been two months since then. Tour is more than halfway over.

What then? What's happens when it ends?

Do we break up? Will I ever see him again?

I miss those blue eyes, how you kiss me at night...” I scowled down at my iPod. Damn it for being able to read my mind. “I miss the way we sleep.” I sat there with a blank expression, thinking. After a moment, I sang.

“But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in

And now,
I miss everything about you
Can't believe that I still want you
And after all the things we've been through
I miss everything about you
Without you
I see your brown eyes every time I close mine...”


I stopped, lowering my head as tears filled my eyes.

Saying goodbye to him when the time came was something I couldn't imagine. The pain was already too much, even thinking about it. I dreaded when I actually would have to do the real thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda short but it's an update.

whoo~

...tori's not on right now. -____-
brianna is bored.