I'm A Match That's Burning Out

Fourty Two.

I got punched in the face by my best friend, my nose was bleeding.

As Matt held me it seemed wrong. Bri seen and got angry.

"I can't be on this tour anymore. I'm going home." I said. The bus fell silent.

"Wh-" Bri couldn't say anything even though she wanted to. I went to mine and Matt's bunk and packed what ever was mine, then I was going to my bus to get the rest. I walked off the bus in tears before walking on my bus. I started balling my eyes out before I heard the door. I looked and Matt was on.

"Tori, what's going on?" He asked.

"I messed up, Matt. I can't do this." I shook my head.

"What are you talking about?"

"At the concert I got backstage and got drunk."

"So?"

"I FUCKED KEVIN SKAFF, OKAY?!" I yelled, "I love you Matt, I really do... I'm sorry."

He stayed silent, he just sat down.

"Do me a favour?" I asked.

"What?" He squeaked out- I could hear the hurt in his voice.

"Take Quinn and Cheshire. I can't carry them home."

"Quinn's like your baby." Was all he said.

"I know." I said, "Just keep them, please. I don't know what to do!" I sobbed harder as the small cat came into my lap.

"Fine." He said.

"I know you'll take good care of them." I got up, setting Quinn on the couch, I grabbed all my stuff. I picked Quinn up and cried on him a couple minutes. "Bye baby, I hope you do okay... I'll miss you." My heart ached. I brought Quinn to Matt. He held him. I grabbed my bag.

"Bye, Tor."

"Bye..." I said walking to the door, "I'm sorry." I repeated, stepping out. Without another word to anyone I started walking down the road.

~

I've been walking for an hour and I pulled out a joint that I got from Alex, the drummer from A Day To Remember, I lit it up and started huffing off it. All of a sudden I seen head lights from behind me, I turned and held my hand out, hoping for a stop.

I was mistaken. It sped by me. I sighed. It was a long way from home.

You know, I never did get that date with Matt at Disney... I wiped my nose and my eyes started watering from the pain still going through my nose. Then I started crying, why did I run? There were more and more headlights coming. I held my arms out. A bus went by, but stopped up the road a little bit. I picked my bags and started running.

"Well hey stranger." Jeremy's familiar voice came.

"Jeremy McKinnon? Well I'll be damned." I laughed.

"What are you doing on a highway?"

"Running away?" I shrugged, "Mr. Highway's Thinking About The End." I quoted their song title.

"Funny." He rolled his eyes, "Where you heading?"

"New York."

"What happened to your face?"

"Long story."

"C'mon, we're going to Minnesota, Kev's home town, and we'll find a way home for you then." He said.

"Jeremy, I couldn't." I shook my head.

"I'm not leaving a kid out on the side of the road."

"I'm 23, Jeremy." I laughed.

"Still get in the bus. I want to know how you fucked your face up like that. I know you and Kevin weren't that rough." He said, I laughed and walked on the bus. He took my bag. "Hey guys, look who's joining." Jeremy announced as we walked up the stairs.

"TORI!" They yelled, I laughed.

"Hey guys."

"Make yourself at home. And spill how you fucked your face up." Jeremy said, plopping on the couch with Neil and Kevin, I sat on the floor against the wall.

"Well, you see." I started, "After your show was done I was supposed to go home, though I wasn't expecting being till damn, what time is it? 2:30? and my friend was a little angry at me when I told her about Kevin and I, only because the whole Matt, tour manager thing... and I got to All Time Low's bus, she woke up, chased me out of the bus and just... punched me. And I left. I left my cats, and my hamster with Matt." I sighed, crying slightly. "Now I'm homeless until I find my way to New York." I shrugged, "I party too much, I guess..."

"Damn." Josh said, I nodded.

"Juicey story, wasn't it?" I laughed.

"So you just laugh it off?" Alex asked.

"Well, yeah. What can I do? Ask forgiveness from the guy I'm working for who I fucked and thought I was in love with? Or from my friend who punched me in the face because of my drunk decisions? If that doesn't say awkward son of a bitch, I don't know what does." I laughed. Neil laughed slightly.

"To be honest, it looks like you got a broken nose, it's all black." Jeremy said, I shrugged.

"Just another one to add to my mosh pit bruises from earlier." I laughed.

"Well, Tori... we can keep you." Josh said.

"Nahh, I'll just fuck your guy's lives up."

"Liar." Kevin said, I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Ohh fiesty." I laughed, he did too.

"C'mon, we'll adopt you." Neil said, "My girlfriend will love to have another girl on the bus when we pick her up in a couple hours."

"Well, I guess it couldn't hurt..."

"Alright, it's set." Jeremy smiled.

Welcome home, I guess.
♠ ♠ ♠
dundundunnnn

Will Tori ever get back with Matt?
Will she go back to Bri and All Time Low?
You'll find out next time we decide to updateeeee.