I'm A Match That's Burning Out

Five.

"Hi Vinnie-bo-Binnie." I greet, wrapping my arms around him from behind. He laughed.

"Hey."

"Did you know," I began, "that your brother is really fucking sexy? He hits those drums so hard. It makes me wonder if he hits other things hard. Or is he gentle-"

"You're so fucking awkward!" He pulled away from me.

"Vinnnnieeee." I sang. "Come bacckkk. I'm just kidding!" He shook his head as I chased him, soon enough grabbing onto his back. "Horsey!" I grinned, holding onto him.

"Let go." He huffed.

"No." I held on tighter. He rolled his eyes, not bothering to try and get me off and returned to his place by the side of the stage. I beamed, watching the boys (and his sexy brother) perform. "Did I tell you that you're adorable, too?"

"Nope."

"Well you are. In case you didn't know." I waved enthusiastically as RIan looked over in confusion. He laughed, waving back when he got a small pause before continuing. "Looks must run in the family. Hot damn." I whistled, watching him. Vinnie groaned.

"Can't you talk about this to Tori?"

"Am I on Tori's back? No." I said, giggling as he grumbled to himself. "Besides, she's a little busy flirting up a storm with Matt."

"If I were you, I'd tell her to be careful."

"What?" I blinked.

"He just got through a messy break-up. Romance isn't really in there for him right now. He flipped out on the last girl that made a move on him."

"Well, we're in luck then. Tori never makes the first move. She keeps them guessing."

"Smart." He replied, nodding.

"That's Tori for ya. One smart cookie crunch." He laughed as I, this time, used both hands to wave idiotically at the guys when they looked.

"You're gonna bust your ass."

"You're holding me."

"I could let go."

"But you won't."

"...True." I smiled to myself as the boys finished up and said goodbye to the audience. Alex stripped of his shirt, making the fans go crazy, and threw it out to some lucky girl in the crowd, winking before running backstage.

"Aren't you the charmer." I commented, eyebrow raised. He smirked.

"Of course."

"I beg to differ." Rian stated. "He's more of an asshole."

"No one asked you, fuckface." Alex shoved him, grabbing a water bottle as he walked away. Rian rolled his eyes before looking to me.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting a horsey-back ride." I answered seriously.

"Obviously." Vinnie said.

"Oh." He nodded.

"Why?"

"Just wondering." I narrowed my eyes at him. It was my awkward stare and it worked on almost everyone. "What?" He asked, uncomfortable. Point proven.

"Nothing." I said simply, lowering myself from his brother's back. "Thanks for that." I patted his back. "So, you were pretty amazing." I said as Vinnie walked off to talk to Zack.

"Thanks." Rian blushed slightly, making me smile. "What?"

"You're really cute, that's all." His blush got worse as he turned his gaze away.

"Guys, listen up." Matt spoke with Tori by his side. "Juliet's uncle is in the hospital and she can't make it for this tour." Groans filled the room. "But," Matt added, "I was thinking." He turned to look at Tori, then looked at me. "If you two could fill in."

"Huh?" The whole room said together, completely lost.

"Singing with you guys was amazing," I began, "but...all tour? Every night?"

"We can't just leave." Tori added. "Our lives are here."

"It's not like you're leaving forever." Matt spoke. "Only a couple months."

"Six months." Me and Tori corrected. He shrugged.

"Okay, six months. Girls, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You're both amazing." We looked at each other. I sighed.

"Is there anywhere we can talk privately?" We found ourselves in a closet away from them. "What do you think?"

"I don't know." She said, frowning. "I could barely get up there tonight. I don't think I'll be able to do that again. It's fucking scary." I heard slightly mumbling behind the door and rolled my eyes, punching it loudly.

"Does private mean anything to you?!"

"Sorry!" The guys answered.

"Idiots." I scoffed.

"But..." she started, "I really like Matt." She whispered, blushing. "It'd be great seeing him more."

"Yeah, same with me and Rian. He's so cute." I grinned. "I think we should do it."

"Really?"

"If I can add something," Matt spoke, voice murmured through the door, "you two would get your own tour bus. And...you'll get paid."

"Paid?" We said together.

"Yeah. 500$ a night, each."

"Are you fucking serious?" We burst out of the closet.

"It's not that much, but you're only doing one song and-"

"Not that much?!" I cut him off. "I was already gonna do it, but that makes it a lot fucking better, man."

"You were?" Rian asked, smiling.

"Hell yeah. I've grown attached to you fuckers." I shrugged.

"Tori?" Matt asked and we fell silent, looking to her.

"Uh..."