I'm A Match That's Burning Out

Nine.

"Got a rep for breakin' hearts," I sang along with my iPod as I danced around the bathroom of the tour bus the next morning, the dock blasting the music out, "now I'm done with superstars. All the tears on her guitar-"

"Turn that trash off!" Tori yelled, even though she had a crush on the bassist in the band.

"I'M NOT BITTER!" I screeched the next lyric. Call me corny, but I just can't resist those Jonas boys. She banged on the door in annoyance.

"Hurry the fuck up! I have to get ready!" She yelled, but I just grinned.

"Sorry, can't hear ya!" I said, turning the iPod up louder.

"YOU, I WANNA FIGHT WITH YOU. TEAR UP THE SKY WITH YOU." The speakers screamed.

"Holy shit, man! It's too early for that!"

"What? Did you say turn it louder?!"

"NO!"

"Okay! Whatever you say!" I cranked it up one more notch.

"YOU'RE MUCH BETTER!"

"Oh my fucking God!"

"Love you, Tori!" I yelled, laughing, as I turned it down and changed the song.

"She's going out to forget they were together. All that time he was taking her for granted. She wants to see if there's more than he gave, she's looking for."

"That's better." I heard her say.

"Much better?"

"Shut up."

X - X - X

We finally came to a stop, being someplace in London. I've always wanted to come here. Tori would much rather go to Australia, but we'd be going there soon enough. Not that she knew that, though. Secrets, secrets.

I looked over myself in the mirror, taking in my outfit. I looked decent enough and grinned as the boys entered the bus.

"Hey ladies." Alex greeted. Tori had changed from her pajamas and now sat on the couch, eating Captain Crunch and watching a re-run of Flapjack. She waved lazily, not looking away from her show.

"Sup, Alexa." I said, walking past him.

"Not much, Brian." He said in return, not missing a beat. I punched his shoulder as I tried to reach up and grab the box of Lucky Charms in one of the cabinets, but it was too far back, and I was far too short.

"Fuckin' a." I grumbled, irritated as I waved my arm around desperately trying to grab the box.

"Need some help?" Rian's voice met my ears. I turned, pouting as he laughed.

"It's not funny."

"Course not." He reached up, grabbing the box with ease. I narrowed my eyes at him. "See, that wasn't so hard."

"Ha. Ha." I said sarcastically, snatching it from his hands.

"You're welcome."

"I didn't say thank you."

"You should have."

"But I didn't." I stuck my tongue out at him as I poured myself a bowl. He nudged me, clicking his tongue.

"So ungrateful."

"You betcha." I said, plopping down beside Tori. We clanked spoons before changing the channel.

"What are we doing today?" Zack asked.

"Interviews, photoshoots," Matt answered, "not much. Gonna be back by like, 12." I glanced at the clock; it was 10:14. Wow. Easy day, much?

"Then we're back here, to annoy the shit outta you girls." Jack smirked. I flicked some cereal at him, but he wasn't phased; he just ate it. Vinnie sat beside me, pushing me over into Tori to make more room.

"The words are excuse me, Vinnie."

"Excuse me, Vinnie." He replied, eyebrow raising. I rolled my eyes.

"Cute."

"Thanks."

"I was being sarcastic."

"I don't care."

"Your brother's dick is bigger than yours."

Silence.

"Why do you always make it awkward?" He mumbled, frowning.

"Cause it's the only thing that shuts you up."

"How do you even know how big Rian's dick is?" Matt asked.

"His feet are big." I answered with no emotion, finishing my cereal. "Put this in the sink." I chucked the empty bowl and spoon at Alex after finishing the milk. He jumped, nearly missing it, but caught it.

"She's demanding." Alex noted.

"Yep." Tori said, finally tearing her eyes away from the TV. "You grow to love it."

"I'm not complaining." Alex said. "I like her. She's my kinda gal." He winked, making me laugh.

"Dude, you know Rian already called dibs." Jack said.

"Dibs? What am I, the front seat or some shit?" I scowled, frowning.

"He's kidding." Rian said quickly. "I never said that. Not that I wouldn't want to date you or anything, because I would." I looked at him in surpirse. "I mean! I didn't just - I said - uh..."

"Dude, just shut up." Vinnie laughed, shaking his head as Rian blushed scarlet. His friends chuckled at his embarresment as Tori patted me on the back, grinning brightly.

This just got a whole lot better.
♠ ♠ ♠
OUTFITSSSS :D

whoo <3