Demolition Lovers

Chapter 4

When we got back to Wednesday's house her mom wasn’t to happy to see all the company. In fact I thought her mom was gonna kill us all. She was in the process of cleaning the house up. Her family was coming over.

"Told you you should've called!" I whispered in her ear

"Aw shut up. At least she didn’t kick us out!" Wednesday said grabbing 3 large suitcases.

I giggled. "Don't take all of my clothes and say they're yours, okay?" I said as I watch her.

I actually think I have half of my wardrobe here.. We share clothes a lot.

"Well it’s not my fault you pretty much live here. You've got cloths in the Spare room's closet too." she said running around throwing stuff in the suit cases.

"Yeah, well, you have clothes at my place too, ya know!" I said and laughed.

"Well I think we could live off of stuff from here. So Tom how long is the tour?" Wednesday asked sliding down the railing to the living room

"Uhm.. Bill?" he asked, looking helpless. I tried to stifle a laugh.

"It's about four months long." Bill said.

"That’s a LONG time! Oh well!" she said pretending to be sad.

"Those are going to be four long months." Gustav whispered to Georg.

"You don't have to go to school with her." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey, I didn't knew I had this.." She said holding up a white t-shirt with the words 'I LOVE YOU, BILL' written in black marker on it. I blush furiously and take it from her.

"That's mine, thank you very much.." I muttered, hiding my face in my hands

I heard Gustav and Georg giggle, possible trying to stifle laughs and I took several deep breaths to regain courage.
"Oh, yeah.. I still have your Tom shirt.." I said with a grin.

"What Tom shirt?" Tom asked looking worried and now it’s Wednesdays turn to blush. But that quickly changed into a smile. God damn her!

“A tank top that says I <3 TOM” Wednesday said, smiling from ear to ear. “We have to get that at your place! I want it!”

“Crazy Fan?" Bill asks looking at me.

"Crazy fan!" I say smiling.

"I'm not deaf! I'm not a crazy fan!" Wednesday says.

"I beg to differ!" her mom screams.

I laugh and Tom looked slightly uncomfortable. Then I remembered I had to call my mom to see if it was okay that I disappeared for four months. I picked up my cell phone and dialed her number.

“Who are you calling?” Wednesday asked.

“My mom..” I said and walked to the spare bedroom where I could be alone. When she didn’t answer
her cell phone or our home phone I sighed and walked back to Wednesday and the guys.

“So..? What did your mom say?” Wednesday ask when she saw that I had returned.

“She didn’t answer.. She’s probably in the garden..”

“Oh, right..”

We practically live from that damn garden; I don’t think there’s a god damn thing that she hasn’t got planted there. It’s kind of annoying, because she spends all her free time in that garden and barely any time with me.

“I’m gonna go home and see if she’s at home..” I muttered and started walking out.

“Don’t forget my top!” Wednesday yell after me and I closed the front door.

I shivered when the cold air hit me. The weather had changed rather quickly. It’s times like this where I love that I live so close to her.

I was almost at my house when I heard someone yell my name after me. I turned around and saw Bill running after me.

“Bill. What are you doing here?” I ask laughing when he came up to me.

“You’re not seriously going to leave me with those two?”

“Yeah, you’re right.. I wouldn’t want to be alone with them.”

We started walking towards my house in silence until we reached my house. I walked around to the back where the garden was and therefore probably where I would found mom. And, unsurprisingly, that’s where she was, covering the garden to protect them from the cold. She looked up and saw me.

“Oh, hello honey. Who’s your friend?” she asked when she saw Bill.

“Oh, mom, this is Bill Kaulitz. Bill, this is my mom..”

“You seem familiar, have we met?” mom asked as she walked up to him to shake his hand.

“No, this is my first time here..”

“Oh, right. You’re that singer from that band Alania likes so much..”

“Yeah about that. Mom, can I go on tour with them? Please.. Wednesday is coming and someone has to calm her down.. Please?” I said, giving her puppy dog eyes.

“ Bill, how old are you?” mom asked.

“I turn 18 in September.”

“Oh.. Well, okay, I guess you can follow.. Wait, how long is it?”

“It’s about four months..” I mumbled and looked at her. Please say yes..

“That long? Well, if Wednesday can go I guess someone have to be there to calm her down..” I jumped and hugged her.

“Thanks ma!” I shrieked and gestured for Bill to come inside the house.

He followed up to my room and I started going through my closet. When I found Wednesdays top I walked out of my room, Bill following me. I grabbed my jacket and then left. Mom was on the porch now.

“I’m leaving now.”

“Okay.. Have fun, honey.” She said as Bill and I walked back to Wednesday’s house.

When we entered the house was quiet. A bit too quiet to be Wednesday’s house. I walked to her room and slowly opened the door, Bill looking over my shoulder. I quickly, but quietly closed the door again and started giggling. Bill looked at me as if I was crazy, I guess he didn’t see what I saw. I sank down on the ground.

“Looks like your brother and Wednesday get along just great!” I said in between giggles.

He looked at the door and started to giggle too. He sat down next to me.

“Let’s go in and break it off before it goes too far.”

We got up and slowly and quietly opened the door. They were still making out, Tom had his hand under Wednesday’s shirt. I cleared my throat and they quickly broke apart. I giggled slightly as Wednesday blushed slightly.

“Hey, how long have you been there?” she asked nervously.

“Just a couple of seconds..” Bill said grinning.

“I can’t believe you, Wednesday. I am gone for ten minutes and when I come back you are making out with some guy you just met!” I joked, acting all motherly and smiled.

“Well, how else do you get to know someone?” Wednesday smirked. We got some weird looks from Bill and Tom. Well, Tom looked kind of worried too.

“We’re kidding, guys..” I explained to them and they smiled.

“Hey, where’s Gustav and Georg by the way?”

“In the kitchen or living room.. Depending on where mom is.” Wednesday said with a shrugged.

I sighed. “Well, you’re coming with us. I’m not leaving you two alone again.”

Wednesday groaned but stood up and followed me out to the living room where Gustav and Georg were.