Demolition Lovers

Chapter 5

"So how are we gonna bunk up?" Wednesday asks as she attempts to carry all her suitcases at once.

"I don't know? Why do you always ask me?" Tom asks looking to Bill.

"Its up to you two." Bill says.

"Well.. what if I sleep on the couch and you share bunk with Tom?" I ask smirking.

"Yeah! So what are we gonna do now?" Wednesday asks unable to sit still.

"Are you sure she is mentally stable?" Bill whispers in my ear.

"No, not really.. There was one time where they actually almost put her in a metal institution.. But somehow she got away.." I whispered back and giggled.

"Oh Lets play uh... Hide and Seek!" Wednesday says.

"Why not???" Wednesday whines.

"Yeah Why not?" Tom asks being as annoying as Wednesday.

"Aw shit!" I mumble "Because I don't want to, okay?"

"We're screwed aren’t we?" Bill asks as Wednesday and Tom continue to beg.

"Yeah, pretty much.. Sorry.." I say.

"Just great!" Georg says as Wednesday starts to jump up and down again.

"Sometimes I miss the shy girl that I met back in 3rd grade when she came here from America." I say.

"She came from America? How did they even allow her on a plane?" Gustav asks looking at her funny.

"Don't ask me, I don't know! When I met her for the first time she was extremely shy.. How the hell she turned from shy to that.." I gestured to Wednesday jumping up and down. "..I have no idea.."

"Well if we do need to fly anywhere I say we drug them both with sleeping pills and we carry them." Georg says as they start heading toward the back of the bus.

"Freeze Wednesday!" I scream.

"I'm starting to think that Wednesday should sleep on the couch! Or we lock her up somewhere." Bill says grabbing Tom's shirt and yanking him toward the couch.

"Yeah.. But where do I sleep then?" I ask.

"Oh you sleep with Bill!" Wednesday says making me blush.

"Sounds like a good idea.." Bill said, holding Tom at a somewhat safe distance.

" I think this summer will be more of a full time daycare job then anything else." Georg says looking at Wednesday and Tom struggling to get out of the grip Bill had them in.

"We will stay here! Just let me go Bill." Tom says trying not to laugh at Wednesday trying to kick Bill.

I took Wednesday, knowing she wouldn't kick me.. too hard.

"I seriously wonder sometimes was she this much of a handful in America. No five year old could cause as much trouble as Wednesday does now!" I says right before Wednesday kicks me hard in the Knee.

"Owe! Wednesday!" I yell as I feel the pain in my knee. "Bastard.." I mutter.

"Oh God! Is she really that dangerous?" Bill asks dropping Tom to the floor.

"Yeah, sometimes.."
"I'm free!" Wednesday and Tom scream jumping up and down in circles.

"We are just gonna need to get better ways of holding them down, but Wednesday gets board with stuff easy so it shouldn’t be long before she gets distracted by some movie or other band." I say sitting up.

"A bunch of five year olds." Gustav mutters from behind his magazine.

"Aah, geesh, Wednesday, I think you just broke my knee!" I yelled at her, trying not to cry from the pain I felt.

"Whoopsy daisy! I'm sorry." she says.

"I seriously think your friend needs to be locked away for good." Georg says.

"Ah, no kidding?" I say and a tear escaped.

I quickly whipped it away so no one would see it.

"Geese Al. that seriously doesn’t look good. I think you should go see a doctor once we stop." Bill says.

"Al. I really really didn’t mean it I'm so sorry." Wednesday says almost crying, she can never stand getting in trouble.

"Yeah, maybe I should.." I said then turned to Wednesday.

"Hey, it's okay, Weddie." I said and smirked as I used her nickname I gave her when we met.

"No its not! I broke you!" Wednesday cries.

"Shush. Its fine wed." Tom says hugging her.

"Give. me. my lap. Top." She sniffs out.

"Oh Great! Salad Fingers." I grumble.

"Lock up you daughters tonight general there'll be trouble in the maiden's quarters." Wednesday says as her and Tom sit on the floor watching a video on her Laptop.

I groaned.

"Not that weird shit again.." I mumbled quietly.

"How Rude! I've been disconnected!" Wednesday says like salad fingers as her internet cuts off.

"Shut up Wednesday or you're gonna be in more pain then I'm in." I say.

"Does she ever shut up?" Bill asks as she turns on another episode of Salad fingers.

"No she doest. and if we leave her enough with these video's playing then she starts to talk like him too!" I say.

"Hey, can someone get some ice or something, my knee is killing me.." I moan.

"Don't Move! I got it!" Bill says almost tripping over Tom and Wednesday laying down on the floor facing her laptop.

"thanks!" I yelled after him and smiled.

"Look Wednesday fell asleep!" Bill whispers pointing at Tom and Wednesday facing her laptop and Wednesday sleeping with a pillow under her head.

"Aww, how cute!" I whispered back.

"Yeah now lets move her out of here so we can move around!" he says.

"Good luck with that one. they are both sleeping." I point out. "Great!" Gustav says.

"You know what! we can leave them there. As long as they are quite!" Georg says. I laughed.

"Yeah, if you as much as touch her she'll probably wake up.. Or hit you.." I giggled

"I used to poke her when she slept when we were younger, so it's a reflex of hers.."

"At least you told us that now." Georg mumbles.

"Yeah, cause you might've guessed that she is quite strong.." I said and gestured to my knee.

"Well we are at the rest stop. Lets get some stuff to keep those two down and grab a bite to eat." Bill says.

"I'll stay here.." I said and sighed

. "Guess someone have to keep those two company, who knows what they'd do if they were alone.." I muttered.

"We stopped moving?" Wednesday whines waking up.

"Never mind! She's awake!" I say.

"Either way you've got to get a bandage or something for your knee." Bill says helping me up.

"Oww.. Yeah.. But I can barley put any weight on it, how the hell am I gonna go up and down the stairs?!"

"Bill can carry you!" Wednesday says running back up the stairs of the bus.

"Very funny, Weddie.." I muttered quietly.

At that bill picks me up bridal style and carries me off the bus.

Weddie and Tom were off somewhere! Oh god they have tubes at the McDonalds here.

"Guess we wont be bothered by them in a while.." I muttered, thinking out loud.

"Lets go to the drug store like thing first, I think you need crutches!" Bill says.

"More of something that Wednesday will hurt herself with." I mutter as we enter the store.

In the front of the store I hear a twelve year old talking to her parents. she keeps trying to convince them that Bill Kaulitz is in the back of the store. We just started to laugh, when we finally went to the front to pay me now on Bill's back the girl was freaking out.

"OMG! You're Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel!" The girl screams, she reminded me of Wednesday, speaking of which here she comes on Tom's back.

The girl looked up at me.

"Are you his girlfriend?" she asks and I giggled nervously, looking at Bill.

"We've got a new record of getting kicked out! It took me and Tom 4 minutes to get kicked out of Mc Donald’s!" Wednesday screams ignoring the little girl.

I groaned. “What the hell did you do?" I asked, not sure if I really wanted to know.

“Well first I asked if the had a vegetarian Menu. then I kept bugging the guy saying I wanted a burger hold the meat cheese ketchup muster Pickles onions. Then! me and tom started to make out in a back booth!" Wednesday says laughing.

I groaned, I knew that they would get kicked out from somewhere..

"Are those two dating?" The little girl asks horrified of what she just heard.

"Nope. I'm just his whore!" Wednesday says.

"WEDNESDAY!" I yelled at her, shooting her 'calm the fuck down' glares.

"She's like twelve years old!"

"Fine! I'm sorry for my inappropriate behavior! Now! we are gonna go get some coffee." Wednesday says.

"Freeze Weddie! You and Tom are staying here with us." I scream.

"Aww, but I want coffee!" she wined

"We are buying a leash too." I mumble as we head toward check out.

"Right! I'll take Wednesday with me to get it you're watching Tom" Bill says dragging Wednesday down an isle.

"Well, I still need help to walk.." I muttered.

"Tom should be capable to do that!" Bill says.

"Great! This should be interesting!" I say.

I put my arm around his shoulder for support.

"Hello, new walking buddy.." I said and smiled.

"Come on Wednesday!" Bill screams 3 isles over.

"Wednesday! Listen to Bill!" I scream.

"HA HA HA!" Tom starts laughing uncontrollably.

"Oww.." I mutter as my knee hurt again.

"Tom, be fucking still, you moron!" I yell, not completely sure why.

Guess the pain is getting to me.