Status: Updates whenever i feel like it

All We Know Is Falling

Whoa!

SABRE'S POV

The lunch bell rang throughout the school and all the students rushed out of classrooms to meet with friends. I sighed and turned to my friend Shania, who was chatting with Lucy as she put away her books into her bag.
"What are you guys talking about?" I asked. They often left me out.
"Oh... Sabre, nothing important!" said Shania with a smile. I sighed again and swang my bag over my shoulder.
"You guys coming?"
"Yeh Sabre." Said Shania standing up. She turned to Lucy "Cya later Lucy!"
"Cya Shania!" Said Lucy, walking out of the classroom. She didn't sit with us
Shania and I walked out of the classroom and onto the veranda.
"Are you alright Sabre?" Shania asked with concern. Instead of replying, I just looked at her as if she was stupid. She bit her lip and looked away. Akward silence much. The silence was broken by our names being called.
"SHANIA! SABRE! OVER HEAR!" It was one of my friends, Dawn. She was over at our usual spot, under the tree with the orange flowers that spat yellow pus like stuff at you. I smiled and waved at Dawn as Shania and I made out way over.
"Hey guys" I said while sitting down between Dawn and Lelouch.
"Hey Sabre" Said Lelouch.
"Sabre" said Dawn, turning to me.
"yeah" I replied
"Dont turn around"

"why?"

"That girl is staring at you again."

"WHAT!" I turn around and saw her. The girl with the hair of fire. Hayley Williams.
"aw man." I grumbled.
"Why does no-one ever listen when I say "dont turn around"!?" Dawn said angrily.
"Cause you an idiot" Said Lelouch.
"Anyway.." Dawn turned to me. "Sabre?"
"Yah?" I turned to her.
"Stop looking at her" Dawn said, slightly amused.
"Whatever" I said, takinh a bite out of my jam sandwhich.
"Hey Sabre" Dawn said, a smirk forming on her face.
"WHAT!?" I snapped, slightly pissed off.
"She's walking this way" her smirk growing bigger.
I dropped my sandwhich and spun around. And just as Dawn said, Hayley Williams was walking this way.
"Dammit" I cursed. I turned to the other. "What do I do?"
"Why are you so paranoid about this Sabre?"
"Cause, she dates my brother" I said through gritted teeth.
"Oh, you mean Chad?"
"I only have one brother!"
NO one said anything.

"Hello?" I sweet voice came fromm behind me.
"Are you Sabre Gilbert?"
"um..." I turned to my friends "Yes. Yes I am"
I forced a smile and laughed nervously. I looked up at Hayley who raised one eyebrow.
"I see...." She looked up and down my body as I stood up to face her.
"You look nothing like Chad"
"well... we have different Fathers so...." I trailed off. Hayley just nodded her head and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.
"Well, can you give Chad a message for me?" She asked.
"Ar... sure...:"
Right then and there, I felt Hayley's fist fly into my face.
"Ahhhh!" I fell over onto the ground. I could feel the blood welling up in my mouth and I groaned. I looked up at Hayley who was standing above me.
"Are you a maniac or something?!" I said, holding my now bleeding face. Hayley looked down at me.
"I didn't mean it to hurt that much" She held out her hand and I reluctantly grabbed it and she pulled me too my feet. I looked at down at my hand, which Hayley was still holding. we both pulled then back, bluching slightly. We looked at each other, which made us blush even more. I could feel all eyes on us. This would be an interesting term...
♠ ♠ ♠
OK. This is a bit weird. I promise it will get better.
Comment/Subscribe?