Status: Updates whenever i feel like it

All We Know Is Falling

Decoy

CHAD'S POV

"CHAAAAAAAAAAD!" I heard my name being called, by a pissed off sounding sister of mine, Sabre. I must have dont something really bad to make her this pissed off. I could hear her coming up behind me, so I turned around to face her. My eyes widened when i saw her appearance. For one thing, the side of her face was swollen and red. That was unusual. The thing that suprised, and scared me the most, was the fact she was carrying a baseball bat. It wasn't one of those old wooden ones either. It was a metal one. I must have REALLy pissed her off.

"Ah.. Sabre.." I said nervously, backing away.
"Don't gimme that crap Chad" She said, swinging the baseball bat at my face.
I tried to duck out of the way, but she was too fast and I grunted as I felt pain flare through my face at the contact of the blow. I fell over sideways onto the floor.
"BEAT ON THE BRAT! BEAT ON THE BRAT WITH A BASEBALL BAT!" Yeld Sabre, with an insane look on her face. Maybe I should have never introduced her to the Ramones. I raised my head to look at her, luckily for me, she looked a little less insane.
"AND THAT!" She pointed the baseball bat at me "IS FROM HAYLEY! AND THIS!" She raised her foot "IS FROM ME!" And then she did the unthinkable. Kicked me in the groin.
"AHHHHHHHHH!!" I cried out in pain. Sabre smiled and walked out of the room, leaving me on the floor in emanse pain. I hate my sister sometimes.

I sighed as I stood up, rubbing my sore face, What was this about Hayley wanting to punch me? I sighed and made my way over to the phone and dialed Hayley's number. The phone rang a few times befor someone answered.
"Hello?" It was Hayley's mother.
"Hi Mrs Williams. Is Hayley there? I said with a croaky voice.
"Yes she is. I'll ust get her" I heard Mrs Williams call her daughter. I heard footsteps and Hayley picked up the phone.
"Hayley" That was all I could say.

"Chad, did Sabre give you my message?" Said Hayley. I could just imagine her smug face.

"Yes, She did. What was that all about?" I said with confusion.

"I saw you yesterday. With another girl Chad." I could hear her holding back tears. I was speachless. No-one was supposed to know about that.

"I'm sorry Hayley" I said sadley. There was no use lying to her.

"Its so late for that Chad." I heard heer sigh. Man, did I feel really bad right about now.

"Its over Chad" Then she hung up the phone.

"I love you Hayley" I said, even though she had alreay hung up on me. I put down the phone and went into my room, locking the door behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its a few days late.
Chad wont be in this very often anymore.

Comment/Subcribe?