Blank Pages

Wedding Jitters

I'ts finally my wedding day, and I am so very nervous. I suddenly see a blur rush into the room. I'm guessing it's Katy, she had one too many cups of coffee this morning.

"You look so beautiful!" She says, grabbing my hand and twirling me around.

"Thanks!! I'm soo nervous. I hope that I don't get a really bad case of cold feet.." I say.

"You won't, trust me. If you do, I'll slap you so hard that you won't know that I hit you." She says, laughing and twirling me some more.

"You have to stop that, or I'll be sick." I say, breaking free of her grip.

"Oh, okay. I'm sorry. So what's the name and relation to you of the guy who is giving you away?" She asks, a certain sparkle in her eyes.

"He's my cousin Chase Wentzky, and NO you CANT date him!!" I say, laughing.

"Aww, mean party pooper!" She says.

"HEY LITTLE MISSY! I am NOT a party pooper! This is MY wedding!!" I say, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Oh. Right. I've just had a little too much coffee today, that's all." She says, her face turning bright pink.

We've said our "I Do's," and we're walking towards the front door, getting showered by rice. I pause for a second, and throw my bouquet over my head. I look back, and I see that Katy caught it. I smile just enough for her to see.

We head out the front doors toward the limo, it's not hard to distinguish with its huge pink bow on top. As we approach the car, the driver is there to meet us.

"Mr. and Mrs. Wilson." He says, tipping his hat, and opening the door. We wave one last goodbye to everyone as we climb in the car.

This is going to be a new and fresh adventure
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END