Status: Message Either Fight. Kat. Fight! or Pashby for the Update

Spifftabulousville

Chapter One

It was a bright and fantabulous day at Spifftabulousville, the sun is shining like a freshly cleaned diamond that warmed the earth. I fluffed my wool and continued to walk to work down the hot sidewalk as many other animals brushed past me. I let out a quiet and soft, "Baaaa" when I turned the corner of Cornflower Avenue.

I missed the bus so I had to walk to the crime scene on my own two hooves. The scene wasn't too far away, however, I had missed the bus the last couple of days so my delicate hooves were sore from the walking.

I had read the files of the crime that was commited, it was the same as the last few cases. A mother bunny's kids were taken away by a furry creature. The whole squad, including me, knew who it was when we heard furry and bunny in the same sentence. It was the one.....the only....Cardul the Wolf. He's been howling around lately and stirring up trouble in Spifftabulousville. He was so sly that we hadn't been able to catch him. My partner may have a keen sense of smell but it seems that even she couldn't find him. When she can't find his scent we know we have a tough case on our hooves and paws.

When I reached the crime scene I noticed that my partner hasn't arrived yet. I looked at my watch, I must be early. A hoof was placed on my shouler and I looked, it was Lary the Horse. He wore his usual vest with sunglasses. "It seems that it is Cardul yet again Pashby," he neighed.

"I knew that from the very beginning Lary," I replied, looking over at the sobbing mother bunny.

"Betty the Bunny is very upset, perhaps you should go reassure her," Lary said then walked off, I let out a "Baaa," then headed over to Betty. Her sobs were loud and were accompanied with a squeak that would make you cover your ears.

"Hello Betty, I am Pashby," I said, and she looked at me with one last hiccup squeak, "my partner and I will be investigating and finding the animal who took your children, so their lives rest in our hooves."

"Please find them Pashby."

"Don't worry, we intend to Betty."
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter will be written by my friend Fight. Kat. Fight!