Ivy's Story

I Can't Help It

I heard voices all around me. That was what woke me up.

“She’s waking up.” I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes slowly and lifted a hand over my eyes and slowly sat up.

“What happen?” I asked the people around me.

“You fainted when you saw Jasper come walking down the stairs.” I looked over to my sister who had a ‘you’ve got some explaining to do’ face. I looked around the room and saw someone that was never in our witch teachings.

“Who are you?” I asked the man who I didn’t know.

“Ivy, this is Sebastian. One of the Cullen’s adoptive kids who’s with Alice and that’s Rosalie who’s with Emmet and that’s Edward and last but not least this is Jasper.” She said pointing to each one as she said there names. Oh and let the record be shown that I actually knew all there names. Except for the new guy. Now back to the story. I look to Jasper. He was looking at me with interest. Like he was trying to figure out if his met me before or not but he does but what baffles me the most is how did he change from a human eating vampire to a animal eating vampire. A hand was waved in front of my face.

“Um Ivy, I think we should go home now.” I looked to Blair and nodded. She took my hand and lifted me up and as we left we heard Carlisle say I needed to get some sleep. She pulled me into my room and set me down on the bed and stood in front of me.

“Explain!” She yelled to me.

“Alright, Alright. Blair I didn’t tell you everything that happen in 1864. The truth is I slept with Jasper. The vampire over at the Cullen’s house. Afterwards I had to forget about the way he made me feel. So I slept with Nicolai. Which didn’t make me forget just made me feel dirty and slutty.”

“Oh my god! How did it feel?” She asked me with a amused and excited expression.

“What!?!” I asked.

“I mean how did it feel to have that cold vampire dick go inside of you.”

“Why do you need to know?” I asked with a disgusted expression.

“I don’t. I mean if you slept with a witch or human I wouldn’t care but a vampire I mean its so cold.”

“You disgust me but it don’t matter. Now go away and let me sleep.”

“Will I mean you could use it to find out more things we need to know.”

“No.” I said shaking my head.

“No? Why? I mean his just some filthy bloodsucker.” For some reason anger went all through me. I stood abruptly.

“How can you sit there and say that to me. I care for him. I wouldn’t be able to do that to him. Get out!” I yelled to her.

“Oh come on. Do you honestly want to be with someone who doesn’t have a beating heart and whose freezing cold or be with someone whose warm and as a beating heart."

“You mean Nicolai, right?” I used my power to send her flying out of my room and slamming her against the wall. I then used my power to closed the door. I then wanted to forget everything. So, I changed into pajamas and went to sleep.

*Jasper’s Point of View*

After Ivy and Blair left I was bombarded with questions.

“Do you know her? Why did she faint?” Carlisle asked has he told the others to be quiet.

“No, I mean maybe.”

“Will which is it?” Rosalie asked.

“She looks like someone I used to know but it couldn’t be her.”

“Why couldn’t it be?” Emmet asked. I looked to Alice and then Edward who knew exactly what I was about to say.

“Because she looks like a witch I met in 1864.”

“You slept with a witch?” Edward asked

“Yes I did. Thanks for adding that Edward.” I gave him a sarcastic grin.

“There quite strange. Aren’t they? I mean if Alice never saw them coming or Edward not being able to read there minds.” Esme chimed in.

“Yes they are. Were just going to have to keep in eye on them.” I pursed my lips. Even if it wasn’t her. She was extremely beautiful and I wouldn’t mind protecting her. Reminding me of that beautiful Ivory. I left the room and walked in to my room. It just recently last year became that way when Alice had a vision of her being with someone else. Sometimes I hate she has that power she would probably still be with me if that was the case. I also hated that Edward has his power cause no one really ever really has privacy. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes. Some times I wish I could sleep cause if I did I would probably dream of Ivory. Who I actually forgot about till now.

*Ivory’s Point Of View*

I was being shook while I was asleep.

“Ivy, wake up…..” I pushed away the person who was shaking me.

“Dammit we’ve got company. So get your ass out of bed!” I rolled on my back and looked up to my mother.

“Whose here?” I asked all groggy.

“Nicolai is and after he leaves were going to have a long talk about a few things.” Dammit she knew about me sleeping with a vampire. Blair probably told her to get back at me and if I don’t get enough reason to why I did it moms going to tell the other elders and probably get me executed. I know mean right but that’s just how a life of witches are. Then it hit me, NIICOLAI!

“WHAT! HIS HERE HE CAN’T BE HERE!” I yelled.

“I know what happen between you and now that I think about it. If you don’t get back together with him then I say your going to have to say goodbye to life.” She smiled evilly at me and then left. Man I love my mom but that’s just how she is. I mean I don’t want to be with Nicolai anymore. I want to be with Jasper but I can’t cause he would probably die as well as me. I leaned up slowly and scratched my head. I then got up and walked to my closet and look through all my clothes and grabbed jean shorts, a blue tank top, and also another white tank top to put under the blue one. I put them on and grabbed my sneakers and slid them on. I hesitated before turning the knob and walking down the stairs and I saw him and somewhere tiny little feelings came back to me but they weren’t big. He looked to me and smiled. I smiled back and walked to him. He then pulled me in a hug.

“I’m so happy to see you again…” He whispered in my ear. Someone cleared there throat and we pulled apart to look at my sister and parents.

“Um Ivory you and Blair are going out to eat with Bella and her father Charlie for you can go to the bonfire with Bella the one that the Quileute’s are hosting.”

“Ok mom.” My sister said. I looked to Nicolai and nodded.

Before me and Blair left I turned to Nicolai and kissed his cheek but before I pulled away I whispered in his ear….

“I’m happy to see you too.” I smiled to him and he smiled back.

I walked to the car and got in the driver’s seat as Blair got in the passenger’s seat.

“Thank you.” I said to her as I started the car.

“Thanks for what?” She said crossing her arms. She was mad at me.

“IF you never told mom. I probably would never be getting back together with Nicolai.” Her face lit up and turned to me. Telling me she wasn’t mad at me anymore.

“So that means your going to forget all about that bloodsucker and not care for him?”

I didn’t say anything I just continue looking forward.

“That’s alright. I’ll just be happy that you never act upon on it.” She looked forward happy with me but what she didn’t know was that I actually was going to act upon my feelings for Jasper. Some way some how.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think. :P