Status: Active

Kiss and Tell

O1

"So what is a spoiled rich girl doing here?" the little brunette boy flicked a disgusted look my way as soon as I sat down in a leather chair by a long table in a cool office.

I was expecting a thrill in the job I was forced into but what I got was a phony pop-star who has millions of screaming girl fans; even the bad mouth was expected. Obviously, he wasn't that perfect, good-ass star all twelve year old girls fantasized about. Like everyone in Hollywood, he was fake; only acting for the cameras.

One of those fan girls must have been the girl with black hair siting beside him. Maybe it was the drool hanging from her mouth or the little personal space between the two. SHe gushed "Who cares about her Justin Bieber?"

She said his name with such emphasizes I almost gagged. Like anybody in the room didn't know who he was. Besides those two and I, there were two other guys and a girl in the room, sitting non-commentarily in their leather swivel chairs.

"Please, just call me Justin," he said in the snobbiest way without even looking at the hopeless fan girl.

I quirked an eyebrow, "Is someone having his time-of-the-month?"

"Just don't like pathetic spoiled brats landing a job she didn't even try for," he slumped more into his seat. He didn't look at people when he talked to them and he calls me pathetic?

I crossed my legs," So you already heard about me?"

"Like there is someone in this room who doesn't,"

That wasmy line I thought bitterly

"Everyone was given a package about our fellow co-actors and actresses beforehand. But you? You..." Bieber flipped threw a thick stack of paper on the desk infront of him, "Carolina Ried. Female, 16. Director's Assistant. Daughter and heiress of the Reid Record Company. And look, there's also a picture,"

I rolled my eyes as he ponted at my picture childishly as if I didn't know how I looked like. Strawberry blond hair, ocean blue eyes, high cheek bone and tall nose.

"You aren't even part of the cast and yet your part of the papers. I should of known there were connections," he slumped back into his seat

"Amazing isn't it?" I finally said, loosing my patience,"I got the same job as you without even trying. That just proves how worthless you are as a singer."

This arrogant Justin Bieber didn't even know half of my story yet he was already critisizing.

I didn't want no stupid job with celebrities or anyone. I have already met my fair share of them since Daddy is the owner of Reid Records and I live in Los Angelas. I didn't want Daddy to bring his buisness partners for dinner. I didn't volunteer to sing for them either and no I didn't ask them to kiss my ass and tell me I have 'phenomanal musical talent'.

So why the fuck am I in this crappy building sitting with a bunch of stars-in-the-making and having a know-it-all wannabe pop singer throw mean comments at me like again?

I wanted something exciting to happen this summer, something different. Not this... trash of a job. And where in the contract does it say I get to use my 'phenomanal musical talent' as the director's gay ass assistant?

"Worthless? If you haven't figured it out yet I have millions of fans and what do you have Ms. Spoiled? The one on your ceiling!" he slammed the table, rising and getting unneccasarily heated

I rose too, "Oh, sorry Justin Bieber, did I hurt your tiny self-esteem? I didn't know how sensitive you little boys can get."

"Little boy? Atleast I don't look like a 20 year old hooker!"

"When are you going to grow up and hit puberty? You can't even admit I'm hot,"

"I'm not intersted in sluts,"

"What the fuck makes you all high and mighty? Definetley not what's in your pants,"

Before he could retort, a guy -- about 20 -- stepped into the room with a big happy smile, changing the atmosphere,"Hello my stars,"

He ignored everone's 'stop-interrupting-the-show' stare and stepped into the chair at the front of the table, "Oh dear, my cast is already so glitzy! I am your director, Claudio--"

"Leblanc," the whole room said tiredly. Like nobody knew of this oddly famous and young director, It was like asking 'Who is Johnny Deep?'.

He laughed,"My cast is so smart."

Everyone contiuned to give him, 'are-you-an-idiot?' stares.

"Oh, please sit er, Ms. Reid and Mr. Bieber."

I sat, thinking this director really is an idiot, "Yes Director."

"What are you trying to prove , Ms.Reid?" Bieber shot, also sitting down across from me.

"Just showing my future boss what I am capable of, Mr.Bieber." I said threw gritted teeth.

"If that's the opposite mature, reliable, responsible, then you are can't be doing any better,"

"Reliable and responsible are the same thing, Bieber. That's what you learn in elementary,"

He started clapping, adding extra affect to his sarcasm, "Still doing amazing,"

"I bet I can do a better job than you," I couldn't stop the words from spilling out

"I bet you you can't," I rolled my eyes, he did act like a five year old.

"It's a bet," I stuck out my hand and he shook it with an evil victorious smirk

"The one who can't impress Claudio has to quit... immediatly," I narrowed my eyes, an evil grin also plastered on my face. If I want an exciting thrill in this boring job, this is the time to spice it up.

The director sat in between us, speechless and helpless.

"Get those papers ready Reid," he snickered, his grip tightening

"Losersaywhat?"

"What?" he said and then, "Damn it."

I laughed evily, "You should never mess with a Reid, Bieber. Never ever."

And this is what happens when a Bieber crosses a Reid.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it interetsing? Just wondering if I should contiune. I started like a month ago but never posted it :P
Comments or subscribtion maybe?
Enjoy my loves :)