Status: Active

Kiss and Tell

O3

When we came back that day, I spoke to Director about Ethan's er, role and thankfully, Miranda, our script writer, was totally cool with it.

I had earned Idiot Director's acknowledgment, since he had this huge little-boy crush on Miranda and somehow, a request in the script on my part got them to finally talk. That stupid girl-version of Miley Cyrus can't take me down; I was on fire.

But that has also terrorized me too. It has been two whole days and that stupid Justin Bieber still hasn't pulled any move.

I soon grew antsy and tired and most embarrassingly paranoid. I was drinking more and more coffee and could have been mistaken as a raccoon by the amount of eyeliner I was wearing to cover my puffy eyes lack from sleep.

Finally, I decided to wait no longer. I was going to put in my next move on this tricky Bieber.

He was in his dressing room with Miranda, discussing his character, practicing some shit. He was so committed to this role it was funny.

I knocked softly, "Director's assistance."

"Enter," came his snobby voice

In his dressing room, there were posters of himself everywhere. I held myself from rolling my eyes and adding some dirty comment because Miranda was in the room, as expected.

He was sitting in his director's chair, JB imprinted in purple letters, in front of his makeup table while Miranda stood beside him in her crazy 5 inch heels and the head stylist fixing his hair on his other side. I knew his hair wasn't as perfect as it seems; his hair flip was a fake after all. Aha!

"Hey, sorry to interrupt," I said as sweetly as possible, standing near the doorway in case of water balloons being catupulted my way

"Yes, Carolina, be sorry for interrupting a very important meeting you have no need to take part in," Bieber said to his own reflection, powdering his nose

"Now Justin, be nice," Miranda flicked Beiber's forehead, receiving glares from both him and the stylists," Come right in sweetheart, we could take a little break,"

"Perfect. Director told me to bring in some cookies and tea for you guys." I showed them the tray,"He wanted to come himself but that old guy wouldn't let him go."

Miranda's eyes twinkled; she was touched.

"Ew, tea. Where's the coffee?" Bieb's faked gagged, sticking out his tongue

"Director said Miranda preferred tea over coffee," I said, talking to Miranda more than Bieber

Miranda was moved. Score! Okay, maybe the Idiot Director didn't exactly ask me to serve some cookies but he did tell me Miranda preferred Tea over coffee.

I handed her and the stylists the tea but slammed Bieber's on the table, spilling some on his er, nose powder?

He glared at me but I just smiled innocently back.

"Hey, Stacey?" and then Miranda and the stylist, Stacey I presume, went into their own little convo

"I know what your up to," Bieber yelled-whispered so only I could hear.

My eyebrows wiggled with excitement as I smirked at him slyly,"Your loss, Bieber."

"I am serious about this job! This is my next step into my career, an important one!" his eyes were two sparks of chocolate brown, eyebrows wrinkled together.

I was correct, he was so serious about this job it would be a thrill to taunt him.

"I never said you weren't serious, J Bieb," I was softly, gently placing my hands on his package. That's right, if you catch my drift.

"R-Reid...?" his face was a bright, flustered pink while my heart was pounding loudly. This certainly was exciting.

I switched my position so I was facing the same way as him, the mirror, and my cheek was rested on the top of his head, reeking of hairspray. While I did this, I was gently stroking him.

In the mirror, our eyes locked; Biebs frightened but oh-so turned on and mine, have the amusement of a lifetime. I slowly un-zipped his jeans while my other hand continued these slow taunting strokes. I feel him slowly getting hard. What an innocent little boy.

"Carolina?" Miranda called

After one last pull I winked and twirled around, stepping at least a foot away from his sparkly chair.

"Yes?" I smiled innocently

"See, Stacey?" Miranda suddenly pointed her pen, which she always kept behind her ear, at me.

Stacey nodded, though looking straight at me, I felt excluded in their conversation.

"Wha..." my voice trailed on but they didn't seem to notice my confusion

"A perfect love triangle! Since Justin is having second-guesses about his part and that Ethan? He doesn't like his part either," Miranda chattered on as Stacey nodded intensely

Suddenly Stacey burst into a huge grin, "I like it! I already have this amazing idea for her character appearance! Bold and bashful with super revealing clothes but actually secretly scared of boys--"

"But ends up getting two attractive boys to fall for her!" this time it was Miranda's turn to grin, "I love it!"

They both nodded at me with approving smiles, "To the director!"

Next thing I knew it, Idiot Director agreed to cast me in the show and already typing up my contract as Miranda typed up her new and improved script and Stacey was ordering some outfits on the phone.

"What just happened?" Ethan asked, stepping into the office room, where all the paper work was done and where I was standing at, gaping at the 36th floor window view.

"I... think I just got casted?" I gaped at the window,

"Surprise, surprise," you could almost hear the sarcasm dripping from his words

"I need a drink."

I stumbled all the way to the refreshment room though I was quiet used to my 3 inch heels already.

I snatched a Vitamin Water out the refrigerator and took a swig. Suddenly, I heard the door click close and my attention was snapped to the little boy closing the door

I rolled my eyes,"What do you want now Biebs?" I was done playing with him and needed some alone time.

All of a sudden, my back hit the refrigerator door and his face was inches away from mine. He had pinned me to the wall; his scrawny self was surprisingly strong and tall now that I was this close to him

For a moment it was just our breathing that filled the room.

"What do you want Bieber?" I couldn't break the gaze of his intense chocolate brown eyes.

"You think that's funny, eh?" he growled

Canadians, I mentally rolled my eyes

"Huh?" I said, just to toy with him

His eyebrows furrowed,"You honestly think this is funny, don'tcha Reid." He hissed slowly, enunciating every word, making my heart pound. What the fuck? "I already told you once but I'll say it again. This job maybe a joke to you but it sure as hell isn't for me. You think it;s real funny right? Messing with me like that. Well, Carolina two can play dirty."

Before I could ask what he meant, his lips smashed against mine. Hard and forceful yet passionate and so... good. This Justin was also a surprisingly good kisser and I instantly kissed him back, not even given the chance to stop and think.

I could of kissed him all day, that's how good he was, but suddenly he broke apart, an annoying smirk dancing on his lips. His lips trailed down my neck, lingered there and then, just like that he left the room in a victorious way

I touched my neck where he had kissed me, feeling a hickey coming on and slid down on the dirty floor.

Justin Bieber kissed me

And I liked it.

Suddenly, our innocent bet wasn't so innocednt anymore

*

Walking out of the large doors of the recording building, a huge yawn split from my lips. It was incredible how boring the meeting was; one hour and half of Idiot Director explaining about my new role and the completely new Script 'B' write up they came up with. I got a nice nap out of it though.

"Good work, Reid," came the same sleazy voice I detested

I turned around with a triumphant smile of course to see Beiber leaning against the door frame.

"Just doing the best I can," I shrugged

A mob of men in suits emerged from the spinning glass doors, all on their Blackberrys and Bluetooths almost running him over

He walked towards me hands deep in his pockets.

"Easy life isn't it?" he said shaking his bangs out of his chocolate brown eyes

I raised an eyebrow, "Excuse me?"

"When your daddy owns Hollywood, isn't life just the best? Stepping on other people to get what you want, even if it means stealing it right from their hands without even breaking a sweat?"

My eyes widened. Did he just call me a...? "Oh, Bieber grow up. I know your jealous. I don't need any of my daddy's help to beat your ass and you know it." I pointed a stern finger into his chest, which I have to say was quiet buff

"You beat me? At what? Shopping? Oh, no wait, whining," he snickered

I rolled my eyes, "No one can beat Ms. Prissy Bieber Pants over here."

"Name calling now? Oh how original for Daddy's Little Girl,"

"You know what else I can do better at?" I challenged

He licked his lips, like he was trying to calm himself down,"Another bet? Get over it, Reid," he looked clearly annoyed, "Like I said before, I am serious about this job and not messing it up with some stupid bet with an even stupider girl."

Ouch. "Calm those feisty hormones you moron. I was just thinking about something to calm this moron down. Something related to earlier today but forget. You seem way to tied down with your life to go into anyone elses."

I started walking away, wheeling myself to take each step carefully in my suddenly-too-high heels, thinking about his ultra red and smooth and tempting lips.

"Wait, Reid is it...?" he voice trailed on. Looks like he picked up all the right clues

A smirk touched my lips but I said in a raspy, prissy voice without turning around, "Forget it." and continued walking

After I turned the corner to the parking lot, I finally erupted in giggles.

Oh how this job could be so much more interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, that was a short but intense chapter.
I won't really be updating this story for a while (not that I was before) because school is starting and much more important things are starting and I have other stories which are much more popular with more readers that I want to satisfy above the less-popular story. Sorry :\

Hope you liked it and thanks for reading!
BTW don't you think the little preview for this chapter fits it perfectly, though it is the lyrics for his song? Ironic ain't it ;)
Would loooooooooooooooove comments :)
Love you all. Mwah!
xoTay<3