Status: Active

Remember Me

Savor The Moment

“What?” He sat there shocked.

“You have a daughter David…she’s eight…she’s called Lily.”

“I-I had no idea.”

“No because you never bothered to get hold of me…I sent you letter’s…I tried doing everything but nothing.”

“We moved house.”

I sighed “David…you still could have phoned.”

“I tried that as well…look Crystal I’m sorry…where is she now?”

“At home with her Gramma.”

“Can I see her?”

“Not now obviously but maybe later…”

He looked at me “What was it like? To be pregnant…”

“Not good…the pregnancy wasn’t great…I had some problems.”

“What kind of problems?”

“She was gonna come out feet first but she turned around in time.”

“Well…that’s good.”

“Yeah I guess…”

“I’m sorry.” He looked down and sighed.

I swallowed “Don’t be…”

“Everything is my fault…I should have been there.”

“No…it was my mother’s fault…she took me away from you.”

“How did you find out about it?”

“I was two months late so I took a test and it was positive.”

“You still look as beautiful as you used to.”

“David…don’t…that’s not fair…you have a girlfriend…who looks like me I might just add.”

“I know…I don’t love her…I don’t even like her…she’s so clingy.”

“Just don’t…please.”

“You want to know why I have someone who looks like you?”

I sighed “Okay.”

“Because I wanted someone who was just like you…I missed you…I needed to have a daily reminder of you.”

I gulped and looked down “I…”

“I never forgot you...I’ve always loved you...I always thought about you…once every day.”

“I thought about you a lot too…I-I only ever had one boyfriend and it didn’t really work out because of our child...He didn’t like that I had a child with someone else.”

“I bet he didn’t.”

I sighed ”I missed you David...”

”I missed you too Crystal.”

I looked at him and gulped as he opened his arms pulling me into him. I put my arms around him burying my head into his chest sighing.

“It’s been too hard without you David…bringing her up alone.”

“I know…Everything fucked up when you left…I became a rebel…I was always disrespecting my parents all the time…When I went to my dad’s I treated him and his girlfriend like shit because I missed you so much…I didn’t know what to do.”

“I was angry at my mom for so long…I was angry at her for a total of two years I suppose.”

“Wow…that long?”

I nodded “Yep…she took my life away from me…When I had Lily she looked so much like you it was unreal…she had hazel eyes and was so beautiful…I loved her instantly.”

I felt a smile come across David’s face “I bet she was.”

“I have a picture of her in my purse.” I got the picture of Lily out of my purse and gave it to him. He took it looking at the little girl who had light brown hair, hazel eyes and the most beautiful smile.

“S-She’s beautiful.” He stuttered getting tears in his eyes.

“I know…she’s at school and doing really well according to her teachers.”

David grinned “I’m glad she’s doing well.”

“Me too…I dunno what I’d actually do if she wasn’t.”

David gulped “She’s beautiful…just like her mother.”

I looked at him “D-David.”

“No.” then he did the only thing I didn’t expect. He kissed me and passionately. I found myself putting my arms around his neck getting engrossed in the kiss. I pulled him closer to me so our bodies were touching. I felt my heat start to tingle as I felt myself climbing into his lap feeling his sex rub against the most private part of my body that he once has. My breathing started to pick up as did his as the kiss got heated. I remembered the last time that this had happened and it was the day I had left him. I gulped wanting to savor the moment just incase we were separated once again.