Status: Active

Remember Me

Leave

I groaned opening my eyes as I heard my phone going off. I picked it up from the bedside table answering it.

“Hello?” My voice was groggy and I sounded ill.

“Crystal…”

“Laura?”

“I did it again…”

“Did what?” Realization kicked in and I sighed, “Slept with a guy.”

“It was Pierre…”

“Oh so you know that much?”

“No I know that he’s 19, do you not remember what happened last night?”

“Not really…”

“I met Pierre last night…He bumped into me…”

“I remember that…”

She sighed “I don’t know if we used protection.”

“What?” I was nearly yelling.

“I-I…”

“Great. Go to the pharmacy and get the morning after pill.”

“B-But…”

“NOW!”

“Fine…Bye.”

“Yeah bye.” I hung up putting my phone back where I picked it up from closing my eyes again. I opened them again looking to my side and gasped at the person who was there. David was there asleep but fully clothed.

I got tears in my eyes and got off of the bed staring at him “W-What…”

He groaned and opened his eyes looking at me “Crystal…”

“Why are you here? I’ve been gone two years! You haven’t phoned me! You didn’t text me! Why?!” I was crying now.

He sighed getting up “I did…I tried phoning you everyday for two months but you never answered…I also tried texting you for almost a year…you never answered those either.”

Tears were flowing down my cheeks “My life is different now…you can’t just walk back in like this.”

“I was only helping you…you were drunk…your friend was too busy flirting with my best friend to even care.”

“W-What?”

“She was flirting with Pierre…she was going to leave you there.”

I was angry by this point “She was going to fucking leave me?!”

He sighed “Yes…Crystal…”

“David just…I-I…”

“I want to be friends again.”

“We can’t…I have a boyfriend…I won’t be able to control myself even as friends…I loved you…god I still do.”

“And I have a girlfriend too…but it doesn’t stop us being friends.”

“David…just go.”

He sighed “Okay…just so you know…I still love you too.” With that said he walked out of my bedroom and out of my life again. I started crying harder falling on the floor. My life had come crashing down once again.

I picked up my phone dialing Laura’s number and when she answered I just let out huge wails.

“Crystal? What’s wrong?”

“D-David w-was h-here…”

“I know he was.”

“Yeah and the only reason he was because of you!”

“Crystal…don’t yell.”

“Why?! Laura you were going to leave me! All because of that guy you met! It’s your fault because you didn’t help me! You just fuck it I don’t care anymore…do what you want…Fuck as many guys as you can…become pregnant but don’t come crying to me when something bad happen!” I hung up throwing my phone on the floor crying harder. I couldn’t do this alone but I was going to have to.

Laura was my only friend and she was going to do that to me? Some friend she was. I walked out of my room and down the stairs into the kitchen making some coffee and getting some painkillers. My head was pounding. I had a vicious hangover and my head hurt like hell. As soon as I made the coffee and took the pills I walked back up the stairs getting back into bed curling into a ball. I was shaking and crying harder than I ever had done in my life. My life was ruined…I had no friends and a boyfriend who didn’t text me as much as he used to when we first started dating. I cried closing my eyes and I eventually cried myself to sleep.