Status: Message Either IxEatxBabiesx or Pashby for updates

High School Crapical

Chapter One

I stood in the corner of the room, everybody was dancing on the dance floor but I was the outcast. No body would want to come and see me because I am a nobody. A young woman walked up to a platform holding a microphone as everybody started chanting," Karaoke! Karaoke! Karaoke!" or " Sing! Sing! Sing!"

She was the most beautiful girls I ever saw, she must have the voice of an angel of heaven. She opened her mouth and it was a beautiful screech, I smiled at her, she is just perfect. Now I must stalk her and beg her to be my girlfriend. Everybody in the crowd had disgusted looks on their faces as they listened to her voice that was like nails on a chalkboard.

She noticed me smiling as she continued to sing 'Sanctuary' by Utada Hikaru. The song is in Japanese but she was singing it in English, what talent. But I can't help but wonder if the lyrics were right to the song.

Before I thunk another thought I was shoved up onto the platform. I fell down face first which was really embarrassing but I stood back up quickly fixing my posture. She kept singing and I didn't know what to do, do I start singing or just stand here like an idiot. I will just stand a little longer until somebody tells me what to do.