Beyond 2,000 Light Years Away...

what is it that drives me mad

"Fuck," I said. "How long can they keep this shitty party up. I just wanna sleep now." I said, looking at him, then the ground.

I laughed, "That makes two of us."

"Which one of us should go get Tre to just take us home?" I asked

I shrugged, "I'm too comfortable up here to stand up, you go..." I said smiling.

"Alright." I smiled. I turned to walk into the building and head inside to look for Tre.

"Hello buddy!" i heard someone behind me, I turned to look. it was Tre.
"What the? Where were you!? Now Adrienne is looking for you!"

I walked around the crowded building, looking for Tre, asking people if they saw him, but nothing.

Tre opened the car, "Let' ditch her, who cares?"
"No Tre, let's wait for her."
"Why?"

I was outside when I heard Tre say "Let's ditch her." I just stood there, apparently they didn't see me.

I turned around and I saw her, "Hey! There you are! Now we can leave!" I hoped she didn't hear Tre...

"You guys wanna ditch me?" I said, standing back a bit. "Wow, thanks. I'll walk." I turned and started walking away from the building and Billie and Tre.

Tre shrugged and got in the car. I looked at Tre and back at Adrienne, was she really planning to walk all the way to Tre's house? It took us about an hour to get here and in a car... I ran up to her and tried to convince her to go with us, "Adrienne don't listen to Tre, he is a dumbass, you're never gonna get home like this, now c'mon."

"Tre's a fucking jerk, and I've always known it. I'm not going with him. I'll go by myself. What's the worst that could happen?"

"Hmmm... well there could be a thunderstorm and you could get hit by a lighting, not like anyone would care though," I joked.

"You're right about that last part." I started walking again and he followed me.

"Oh come one! I was joking!" she started to walk faster, "Wait Adrienne," I had to start running behind her.

"I'm not going with Tre, alright? I'll get there." I said to him.

"Fine then! I guess I'm walking too."

We walked together for a while. A few drops of rain started falling from the sky, then more and more. "Jeez, a thunderstorm. Are you an oracle or something?" I asked him, laughing.

"Yes, yes I am!" I answered laughing, "Here," I gave her my jacket.

"Thanks." I said, putting it on. We walked together in the rain until we saw a car come and stop by us. It was Tre. "C'mon Billie! Let's go." Then he saw me. "Ha, let's leave her here, it's another three miles to the house, Adrienne."

"I'd rather walk," I said smiling.
He looked at me in shock. "Fine then! But try to not get sick! We have a gig on Sunday, remember?!" he drove off.

"You didn't have to do that. I would've been fine by myself. Really, you don't have to do this..." I said.

I smiled, "My mom taught me to be nice to girls, I kind of have to."

I smiled back. The rain kept coming down, steady and hard. We walked in silence for a few minutes.

As we walked, I was looking at her. I wasn't sure if she had noticed, but I just kept doing it.

I glanced over at him, and he was looking at me. We both turned away, feeling embarrassed. I kept looking ahead of me, my cheeks feeling red.

I started to get cold so I put my hands in my pockets, I shivered a little but didn't complain, I knew she would want to give me my jacket back.

"Maybe I should've thought before I blew up on Tre." I shook my head. "I just wanna get out of this rain. I don't care anymore."

"we're almost there, don't worry," I smiled.

"Okay." I said, pulling the jacket up more.

My phone beeped. I took it out of my pocket, it was a message from Tre:
"You must really like Adrienne to walk home with her."
I laughed and replied "well at least I get girls :)"
a few seconds later he answered, "but i don't spend more time on my hair than the time the girls i go out with spend on theirs"
♠ ♠ ♠
forgot to say in the beginning summary, modern day technology is used in this story.

GHASP I KNOW BILLIE JOE USING TECHNOLOGY WITHOUT HURTING HIMSELF :O

lol thanks for reading. comments are appreciated.

Thanks again to Fabiana.