Beyond 2,000 Light Years Away...

we'll never break as one too strong.

We laughed, then got silent. I kept reading the article and Billie Joe kept looking over my shoulder and was reading it too.

"This shit is as foreign as Chinese to me..." I said

"That's because you have a tiny pea brain!" I said, smiling at him.

"Nerd!" I said grinning at her.

"Pea brain!" I grinned back.

"NERD!" I repeated laughing.

"PEA BRAIN!" I said back, also laughing.

"How old are you two? 5?" Tre said.
"LOOK WHO'S TALKING!" I replied, "And yes I am."

I closed my laptop, laughing. I set it on the side table and looked at Billie.

I laughed and noticed Adrienne was looking at me, I looked at her making a weird face.

I laughed and smiled. I looked away because I didn't notice I was looking at him.

I laughed, then looked at the floor.

Tre got up. "Well, I'm outta here. I'm going to Mike's house. You coming, Billie?" he asked.

"Yeah, later, later..." I replied.

"Fine." He said, and he walked out the door. Billie looked at me. "And then there were two.." He smiled. I giggled and looked at him.

I smiled and looked at her. My eyes were fixed on her smile. I leaned closer to her and she did the same. I put my hand on her face and our lips met.

I put my hand on his back and my other locked in his hair.

I pulled back with my eyes wide open, "I... I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done that... I...I..." I muttered, "You're Tre's cousin and I... I'm sorry,"I got up and started walking towards the door. I couldn't do this as much as I wanted to, she was older than me too.

"Billie Joe, wait! No." I said, going after him. "Please, no." I begged, touching his arm.

I was dying to turn around and kiss her but i couldn't. She was Tre's cousin.
"Let me talk to Tre..." I said and left.

I stood back and watched him go. I felt like I was ready to cry. Ever since last night, I had feelings for him, and now, all of this had to happen. But, God, that moment, that beautiful moment... I will never forget it...

I touched my lips, she kissed me back, I thought smiling. I saw Tre not too far away and ran to catch up with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
double update because I'm bored today.

Did you add my beautiful co-writer, Fabiana, yet?

title from 1000 Hours, I was gonna make it "moving close a kiss we'll share" but that would give it away. would that be very fun? Nooo.

Comment, PLEASE COMMENT. I'll give you a cookie.