Beyond 2,000 Light Years Away...

is there any cure for this disease someone called love?

She sounded mad, I shrugged, "Let's go!" I told Mike.

I fell asleep. I guess I didn't realize how tired was.

We got there and Tre wasn't there, but some of our friends where. We stayed there until late that night and i completely forgot about going to Tre's house.

I woke up. It was at least 2 AM and he still wasn't here. So much for promising to get here soon, Billie. Thanks for fucking that up.

The next day, I woke up and had about 5 texts and 6 missed calls from Adrienne. SHIT! I forgot to go to Tre's house.

I was worried sick about him. He wasn't answering me and I didn't know where the fuck Christie Road was. I didn't sleep at all, all the emotions stirring up inside me wouldn't let me sleep.

I called her.

"Where the fuck where you?!" I said, relieved to know he was okay, but pissed that he broke his promise.

"I'm sorry! I got carried away, I completely forgot! I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry!"

"I was waiting all night for you."

"I'm so sorry! I'm getting dressed as we speak I swear to my father's grave, I'll be there as soon as possible!" I finished getting dressed and ran out the door.

I quickly got up and brushed my hair, then brushed my teeth. I went back in bed and sat down, waiting for him to come.

I ran to Tre's house. When I got there, I rang the bell and Tre opened the door, "hey Billie!"
"Hey..." I said, catching my breath, "Adrienne?"
"Upstairs..."
"'kay, thanks... Later." I ran past him and directly to Adrienne's room

I was sitting on the bed when he ran onto it, pushing me over and he pinned me down. I laughed and he kissed me. "I can't say I'm sorry enough for last night." I shrugged. "It's okay."

I kissed her over and over, every inch of her face. "I'm so sorry!"

I laughed. "It's okay, really. Let's forget it and move on."

I kissed her again, "Okay."
"Ew!" Tre said, he was standing in the door.

"Get out of here, Tre!" I yelled.
"Gross." He said, closing the door.
After the door was closed, Billie kept kissing me.

"So..." I whispered in her ear brushing my lips against it, "Did I get lucky?"

"Mmmm, I don't know, you never came last night... but this morning..." I smiled.

I smiled back, "We just have one problem... well two actually..."

"What do you mean?" I looked up at him and stroked his arm.

"Tre.... and I don't wanna have to take care of a child right now..."

"One, lock the door, two, I'm on the pill, we'll be fine."

"Um, he could still hear us, and why the hell are you in the pill?"

"It makes you have a great complexion, plus makes periods regular."

I felt awkward... "yeah... um... i don't even know why I asked..."
'"My turn to ask an awkward question," she said smiling, "Are you a virgin?"
"Umm yeah of course..." I gave her an unsure look, "Are you?"

I shifted, feeling uncomfortable with him still pinning me down. "Yeah."

"Okay then," i smiled got up and locked the door.

I smiled. He climbed back into bed and went right on top of me. He started kissing me like mad.

I was kissing her neck when Tre knocked on the door, "I'm going to Claudia's house..."
"Okay!" I answered.

"Now we don't have to worry about him hearing us..." I said, giggling.

--
Some time later, I was laying next to her laughing.

I was giggling and running my fingers through his hair.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her again.

I giggled and kissed him back. "Mmm, I'm so tired."

I kissed her, "Sleep then," she turned around, I moved closer to her, and she fell asleep.

I woke up about an hour later, and he was still next to me. "Good morning." I smiled.

I rubbed my thumb on her lips, "I don't think it's the morning..."

"Mmmm, I don't care." I grabbed his face and kissed him.

I looked at my watch, 3:28pm, "Shit! I have to go!"

"What?" I sat up fast. "Where are you going?"

"Band practice, and I'm like, 30minutes late!" I got dressed and sat on the edge of the bed looking at her.

"Oh, sorry, then." I looked around the room. "Hey, Billie...?"

I ran my fingers though her hair, "Yeah?"

"You're not gonna tell them why you were late, right?" I said, looking at him.

"No! I mean, I'll tell them I was with you but not that we, y'know..."

"Okay." I nodded. "I'll see you when you're done?" I said.

I kissed her, "I don't know... it depends on whether Tre found acid or not..."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, fine. Text me when you're done, okay?"

"Yeah," I kissed her cheek and left
♠ ♠ ♠
THEY WENT BANG BANG.