Status: This was inspired by my boyfriend <3

Lets Dance in the Cemetery

Intro.

“Won’t you stay with me forever?” I watched Tommy’s lips move as he spoke.

“You know I don’t believe in forever, or marriage,” I answered.

With a sigh, Tommy shifted his eyes from me lying in his lap to the sun rising along calm ocean. His eyes held the reflection of the sun and his longish bleach-white hair flowed in the warm summer breeze, why he always had it dyed white? I never asked, it suited him. “I don’t see what’s so difficult about just saying yes. I’ve had to have asked you over 10 times already. Look at me, I’ve dedicated my life to zombies and killing them. So, why can’t you dedicate your life to being with me, always?”

“Tommy, the day I see a real zombie and see you kill it, I promise you that I’ll dedicate my life to being with you for as long as I live.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, too bad there’s no such thing as zombies,” I giggled closing my eyes giving into my sleepiness.

I felt Tommy swipe a piece of my hair behind my ear and out of my face. I could’ve swore I heard him mumble under his breath saying, “If only you knew, if only…”

Barely conscious I could feel Tommy’s warm breath in my ear, “Whether you’ll always want me or not, Kimmy, I’ll never leave this world without you . I’ll never leave you here alone. I’m forever yours,” his whisper faded as I fell asleep in his comforting arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please?