Status: This was inspired by my boyfriend <3

Lets Dance in the Cemetery

ONE.

I watched from a distance as Tommy’s casket was lowered into the ground with all the other soulless bodies. I couldn’t bare to watch up close as my boyfriends lifeless body was being fed to the ground. It was cruel and sick. I stared as my family hugged his. I suppose me hiding from everyone isn’t really right. How could I be expected to stand there as the love of my life is buried, like a fucking dog bone? I sighed and sat under a tree and watched as the service came to an end. As everyone was leaving I saw Tommy’s mom ask my mom a question and they bother turned and looked at me as my mother pointed at me. With a slight nod towards me, Tommy’s mom turned and left. Mom started to walk up the hill towards me but stopped when I shook my head. She nodded in return and left.

Once everyone was gone I stood and stared straight at Tommy’s grave. The walk there suddenly looked much longer, yet I mad my way there. Soon enough I was there, sitting in front of Tommy’s tomb stone that read his name, “Thomas Embozi.” He’s gone, for good. I’ll never feel his lips against my skin again, never kiss him again, never feel his arms around me again, never see him look at me again, never feel his hand in mine again, and I’ll never hear the words “I love you,” whispered from his perfect lips again. I curled up on the fresh dirt, not even caring about my expensive vintage dress. As I felt the tears starting to slip down my cheeks, I let myself fall sleep.

Call number 6 and still no answer from Tommy. He always answers his phone when I call, even if he’s at work. I told my boss I had an emergency and rushed to my car to hurry home. Tommy was sure to be home, he had Wednesdays off.

The front door was open, I ran in and it was unusually quiet but the house was a wreck. It looked like a tornado had come and gone 4 times. “Tommy?”

Something grabbed me from behind and I spun around. It was a person. A…dead person…

“Don’t touch her,” Tommy rushed in the room and I ducked as he swung a bat at the soulless body’s head. It fell to the ground and lied still.

“Wha…what is that, Tommy?”

“A zombie, Kimmy. It’s a zombie. I’ve been telling you since we’ve been together that this is what I do. I only told you because I knew you’d never believe me. But, now I guess you do.”

The body stood back up behind Tommy, it had pure white eyes with dark bags under them. Blood dripped from its nose. The things mouth was rotting away. Gashes and slices covered the cold corpse. It smelled of death, worse than anything you’ll see in horror films.

“Tommy! Look out!”

Tommy spun around as the zombie launched itself onto Tommy’s body and buried it’s face into Tommy’s chest digging into his skin with whatever teeth the corpse had left. The sound was gut churning. Tommy showed no sign of pain, he just kept trying to shove the dead body off of him. Tommy swung the bat hitting the zombie right in the neck, ripping its head right off its rotten body. I looked to Tommy, his body lied there, just as lifeless as the zombies already dead body. In his chest was nothing more than an empty hole. I rushed to where the zombies head was and there in its mouth was what was left of Tommy’s heart, my heart…

I jerked awake before my nightmare could continue. The nightmare of Tommy’s death that just so happened to be the whole truth about Tommy’s death. I feared I’d dream about that day for the rest of my life. I sat on my knees and stared at Tommy’s name. I looked up at the moon, realizing it was already night time and the fog was already starting to roll in. My attention went back to Tommy’s name. “Tommy? It’s me, Kimmy. I told you that one night that we were on the beach, that I would dedicate my life to being yours forever, if I ever saw a zombie and saw you kill it. Well, I’m horrified to say it happened. I’m yours, Tommy, for as long as I live. I swear it. How could you have let me think you were kidding for this long?” I was almost screaming. “ How Tommy? We’ve lived together for two years. How could you keep this from me? You said you’d never leave me alone. You promised…” tears were pouring from my eyes. My throat burned from screaming and crying.

The wind swirled around me blowing my hair in my face. A coldness chilled over my whole body and something swept my hair back out of my face. A whisper found its way to my ear, “Forever yours, Kimmy, I’m still here. I won’t leave until you’re with me. That’s only when you’re ready to be with me.”

I almost moaned at the sound of Tommy’s voice again. I turned to see a faint pale version of Tommy kneeling besides me, his icy, ghostly hand almost touching my cheek. “You left me. This isn’t real. It’s an illusion, my mind is playing tricks on me. It’s sickening.”

“No ,baby, it’s really my. Kimmy, believe me. No secrets between us.” His nonexistent lips came closer to mine. Instead of the warm sensation I got that always came over me when his soft lips pressed against mine, I got a spark, a tingling surge that zipped through my body. If I wasn’t already kneeling, my knees would’ve buckled under me.

“I’m going to fix this, Tommy.”

“What do you mean? You aren’t making sense.”

“I’m going to avenge your killer.”

He chuckled, “Sweetheart, I killed it when it killed me, remember?”

“No, I’m going to avenge all of these monsters. I’m going to put a stop to them. They took you from me and there’s no way of getting you back. I won’t stop until they’ve all been brought to an end. Until none of them exist. And you’re going to help me do it…”

With a sigh he stood up, towering over me, “We’ll figure everything out soon enough. But I’ve missed you, my dear. So, for now, lets just dance in the cemetery?”

Always such a charmer. As I stood, Tommy bowed and I curtsied in return. A gush of wind flew over me as Tommy reached his hand around my waist, pulling me closer and intertwined his other hand with mine. I reached my free hand around his cold, ghostly neck. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” Tommy smiled down at me making me blush and look down. We were just barely floating above the ground.

I whispered into the night sky, “I’m going to fix this…”
♠ ♠ ♠
I wish i could dance in a cemetery with a ghost xD
subscribe?